PDA

View Full Version : Howdy howdy howdy! Brisbane new member :)

b-r4d
27th November 2010, 03:20 PM
Hey guys, Just joined the forum. Im brad from brisbane but most people refer to me as B-rad. I have a white GQ 4.2 intercooled turbo diesel wagon which slight mods which is doing me fine! Yesterday i bought another white 4.2 gq turbo diesel which has a blown motor and turbo removed. Will be a project of mine :) well i hope some members on here can help me out with questions i may have and i look forward to share my knowledge to any members :)

Bigrig
27th November 2010, 04:36 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard - heaps of good information on the site, great people and a pretty good laugh to be had also - good to see another Brissy boy on here!!!!

Woof
27th November 2010, 04:48 PM
Welcome B-rad, enjoy the forum mate

YNOT
27th November 2010, 04:55 PM
Welcome to the forum Brad, ask any questions you want.

Tony

DX grunt
27th November 2010, 05:09 PM
G'day B-rad

Welcome. Another 4.2 TDi. Good onya bloke. Looking forward to pics and a running commentary. lol

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

Finly Owner
27th November 2010, 10:06 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House B-rad. Another Qlder on board. Have a look around and join in on any thread.

Tim

wildgu6
28th November 2010, 12:46 PM
Welcome to Trol town Brad.
Good to see you on board the best forum around.
Heaps of handy information,Great bunch of people with a s*** load of knowledge and experience with plenty of good advice.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well.
sure you will find the answers your looking for around here. Always good to have another willing to throw a few ideas in as well.

Good luck buddy, Welcome aboard and Enjoy the ride.

Cheers Pete

AB
28th November 2010, 04:20 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

big_fletch
28th November 2010, 05:45 PM
Welcome to the forums mate, great bunch of helpful people here... I wish i had a play rig lucky bugga, what plans have you got for it?

Maxhead
4th December 2010, 10:10 AM
Welcome mate

lthall
5th December 2010, 10:57 PM
Hi b-r4d, I was looking for the 4.2 but they are as rare as hens teeth now... I am hopeing that I will get good servise out of the 3L if I look after it properly though. :)

patch697
8th December 2010, 01:02 PM
Welcome on board & I hope you enjoy the forum.