PDA

View Full Version : Hi All, new at this but glad to be on board.

Groover
27th November 2010, 01:41 PM
Looking at a 2004 3.0l manual ST-L. Have done a lot of research (mainly positive) but wondered if anyone has any comments about them and what to look out for. Only has 80,000 on clock and very little offroad. We are presently towing a campervan, but looking to upgrade to a mid size van for a BIG trip...can't wait. Would appreciate any comments good or bad :)

YNOT
27th November 2010, 01:46 PM
Welcome to the forum Groover.
By 2004 most of the bugs had been ironed out of the ZD30, but I would still recommend fitting boost and pyro (exhaust gas temperature) gauges just in case.

Tony

DX grunt
27th November 2010, 01:48 PM
G'day Groover.

Welcome to the forum. There's plenty of info about the 3lt on here. I'll see if I can find it and download the link. What state in OZ do you live? Toddrind has a map of oz that plots people's location, if you tell us where you live.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

Edit: Try General Mechanical on the front page and

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/forumdisplay.php?17-Engine-and-Drivetrain&order=desc

NissanGQ4.2
27th November 2010, 02:03 PM
Welcome to the forum Groover.

Great bunch of guys n girls on here always willing to help out where they can..

As Ross asked, let us know what suburb you are from and i shall add you to the members map

Enjoy the forum and what it has to offer.

Cheers

Todd

Groover
27th November 2010, 02:14 PM
Thanks for your help, being new it is a bit of a challenge working around the site at first..will keep trying,

Bigrig
27th November 2010, 04:37 PM
G'day Groover - welcome aboard mate. You get out of it what you put into it, so the more you ask/contribute, the more answers/responses you'll get - heaps of good information, good people and good laughs to be had on the site.

Woof
27th November 2010, 04:46 PM
Welcome Groover, enjoy the forum mate

Finly Owner
27th November 2010, 10:11 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Groover, you get the name from dancing?

Tim

wildgu6
28th November 2010, 12:41 PM
Welcome to Trol town Groover.
Good to see you on board the best forum around.
Heaps of handy information,Great bunch of people with a s*** load of knowledge and experience with plenty of good advice.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well.
Sure you will find the answers your looking for somewhere around here. Great blokes with a wide range of Trols.

Good luck, Welcome aboard and Enjoy the ride.

Cheers Pete

AB
28th November 2010, 04:19 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

big_fletch
28th November 2010, 05:39 PM
How are ya and welcome to the forums mate. I have a 3ltr and as Tony they had fixed alot of the problems by 2004, just fit a boost and pyro gauge and should be all good :smiley_thumbs_up:

Fletcha

Maxhead
4th December 2010, 10:10 AM
G'Day Groover, welcome mate

patch697
8th December 2010, 01:16 PM
Welcome on board & I hope you enjoy the forum.