PDA

View Full Version : Pat yourself on the back :)

nissannewby
16th January 2013, 01:41 AM
Hey all

Once again a thanks is in order.

MEGO and ashlipus once again thanks for helping me with the purchase of my drop down fridge slide and delivering it.

Nisshead, for offering me a place to stay and catch up. Ended up being called into duty to help out with the fires good on ya bloke.

Lonicus, also for the offer and your kindness. I look forward to catching up with you when your up here.

And last but not least RLI. We ended up staying at RLI's place for 2 nights and didnt we get spoilt, this bloke can cook :). It would have been good to be down there longer as he showed us what is only the surface of a vast amount of tracks around coffs. Something also that seems hard to come by is pauls appreciation for the small amount of help I gave him, it certainly gives you the reason to keep helping out where you can.

Cheers All.

Maxhead
16th January 2013, 05:45 AM
It was a bummer we couldn't catch up mate, next time mate!

Bloody fires everywhere that weekend!!!!

.........on the move

Lonicus
16th January 2013, 07:25 AM
Definitely mate, sounds like you had a great trip!

Bloodyaussie
16th January 2013, 07:55 AM
We are all just one big happy dysfunctional family... makes me so happy, sniffle!!!!!

Lonicus
16th January 2013, 09:21 AM
Like the Griswolds at Christmas :)

MEGOMONSTER
16th January 2013, 09:29 AM
We're the Auswolds.

lorrieandjas
16th January 2013, 10:10 AM
Hi Mat - from talking to Paul I think the gratitude was definitely warranted and well deserved mate!

Jas

ozzymalone
16th January 2013, 10:44 AM
Good stuff blokes! What a bunch!

PMC
17th January 2013, 09:54 PM
Hey all

Once again a thanks is in order.

MEGO and ashlipus once again thanks for helping me with the purchase of my drop down fridge slide and delivering it.

Nisshead, for offering me a place to stay and catch up. Ended up being called into duty to help out with the fires good on ya bloke.

Lonicus, also for the offer and your kindness. I look forward to catching up with you when your up here.

And last but not least RLI. We ended up staying at RLI's place for 2 nights and didnt we get spoilt, this bloke can cook :). It would have been good to be down there longer as he showed us what is only the surface of a vast amount of tracks around coffs. Something also that seems hard to come by is pauls appreciation for the small amount of help I gave him, it certainly gives you the reason to keep helping out where you can.

Cheers All.

G'evening mate,

It was the least i do for a genuine Nissan Patrol friend!

Regards,

Paul