PDA

View Full Version : Hello All - Waves

TurboOne
14th January 2013, 08:13 PM
Hello All,

I work for a company that sells and repairs turbos and fuel pumps. I will happily give advice on some topics. I know most of the places that sell and repair pumps and turbos in NSW as well as many other states and can point people towards places.

I might not be on every day but if there is a question, please start a thread and maybe pm me a link and ill look at it.

growler2058
14th January 2013, 08:16 PM
Gday mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

BigRAWesty
14th January 2013, 08:17 PM
Welcome mate

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

threedogs
14th January 2013, 08:25 PM
G'day and welcome ,boy are you gunna be busy, all good though, share and share alike, jump in and enjoy

BigRAWesty
14th January 2013, 08:37 PM
Any 4bys mate?

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

TurboOne
14th January 2013, 08:49 PM
Nah, don't own a 4by although I had a Celica that I took on a lot of tracks that said "4wd only" lol

BigRAWesty
14th January 2013, 09:07 PM
Nah, don't own a 4by although I had a Celica that I took on a lot of tracks that said "4wd only" lol

Nice one. So any speciality in the turbo field?

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of

MEGOMONSTER
14th January 2013, 09:17 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

TurboOne
14th January 2013, 09:23 PM
@ Megomonster, lol, I actually came across the site because I was chasing some information for someone.

@Westy's Accessories , I worked for my current company for 7 years and focusing more on the turbo side over the last 2 years. Not going to saying I am the be all and end all but I know a lot and what I don't, I can find out easy enough.

timbar
15th January 2013, 04:46 AM
G'day Mate - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of useful information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Timbar

Maxhead
15th January 2013, 07:59 AM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

AB
15th January 2013, 08:00 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Bloodyaussie
15th January 2013, 08:44 AM
Welcome aboard mate......................

lorrieandjas
15th January 2013, 09:05 AM
Hi mate and welcome to the forum!

Jas

Dhuck
15th January 2013, 09:06 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

wildgu6
15th January 2013, 09:56 AM
G'day mate and welcome aboard. Good to have some more knowledge onboard.
You can never have too much, although they say its a dangerous thing lol.

Enjoy

TAPPN OUT

DX grunt
15th January 2013, 10:49 AM
G'day, welcome to the forum and glad you could join us.

Take care out there.

Rossco

PMC
15th January 2013, 05:24 PM
G'day TurboOne,

Welcome aboard to this great forum, fear no beer. If you attend any of the Patrol outings over the next few years, please remember, the only stick you should have in your hand is "Low range" .

PS, enjoy the forum !

Regards,

RLI

scotty83
15th January 2013, 05:40 PM
welcome to the crew. I am sure that many will take you up on your offer.

TurboOne
15th January 2013, 09:47 PM
Thanks for all the welcomes. Yea, I will happily give advice on turbos and diesel fuel pump issues.