PDA

View Full Version : Newbie - Hiyas

Deejkay
13th January 2013, 08:11 PM
G'Day , Been reading the forum for a while , only just signed up . Few mates have Patrols & are very happy with them , I am in the process of buying one . It will be my first 4WD . Enjoy Fishing & Camping , so hopefully will be able to get into some secluded spots & have a bit of luck . Family is also considering getting a Caravan , So the Patrol will also be used for towing . Live in Adelaide , South Australia . I find the forum a wealth of knowledge & will surely have some questions to ask in the near future .

Deejkay :smiley_thumbs_up:

lorrieandjas
13th January 2013, 08:13 PM
Hi mate and welcome to the forum. Great bunch of people on here and heaps of tips and advice to be had - jump on in with any questions!

Jas

threedogs
13th January 2013, 08:15 PM
welcome to the forum, jump in anytime and enjoy, heaps of info and tips here

growler2058
13th January 2013, 08:16 PM
Gday mate welacome aboard great to see another crow eater on board gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

MEGOMONSTER
13th January 2013, 11:24 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

Maxhead
14th January 2013, 07:10 AM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

Bloodyaussie
14th January 2013, 07:44 AM
Welcome aboard mate....................

Bigrig
14th January 2013, 08:34 AM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

AB
14th January 2013, 09:33 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Dhuck
14th January 2013, 09:46 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

wildgu6
14th January 2013, 10:52 AM
G'day buddy, Welcome aboard.
Great bunch here with tons of advice, info, adventures and plenty of laughs to absorb.
Join in and soak it all up. You will meet some top people

Enjoy, cheers Pete

TAPPN OUT