PDA

View Full Version : Kinchrome Drawers

threedogs
10th January 2013, 09:38 PM
Has anyone fitted or tried the Kingchrome drawer system? looks like all the others ,priced at $1500 for 2 x drawers. Might be worth looking into.

Lonicus
10th January 2013, 10:29 PM
The Travel Mate from Black Widow looks pretty good too.

I like the Kinchrome tool chests, the drawers look OK too but the BW look to be a better fit out for similar money.

threedogs
10th January 2013, 10:36 PM
Wouldn't go Black Widow. Mainly as they have not got a product of their own.. Not a big fan of drawers either as its 80kg plus empty and after a while you have no idea whats in there IMO

Lonicus
10th January 2013, 10:56 PM
Didn't realize they didn't make their own stuff. Not looking for any myself, just looking around at stuff.

MudRunnerTD
10th January 2013, 11:00 PM
Love my Black Widow Drawers. I bought a twin drawer set out of a 60series toejoe off eBay for $320 ;)

I had to cut 20mm off each of the infill sides and Bob is ya Auntie

The are all the same size ;) keep an eye open for a bargain

threedogs
11th January 2013, 12:15 AM
good pick up, BW lost contract for budget drawers. ARB won the contract

Morton
11th January 2013, 08:25 PM
I just took delivery of my new fridge slide & spoke with my cabinet maker today to make me a single drawer appx 120mm high to fit my recovery gear & tools only, I have to have the sixth seat in the back of my GU due to 4 kids, beside I cant afford $600 plus for a sigle drawer

Kast
13th January 2013, 10:16 PM
$320 - You've done well for yourself mudRunnerTD !

I seriously can't believe how much they want for drawers. Bloody extortion (not that that's unique in the 4wd game).

BigRAWesty
13th January 2013, 10:24 PM
$320 - You've done well for yourself mudRunnerTD !

I seriously can't believe how much they want for drawers. Bloody extortion (not that that's unique in the 4wd game).

Spot on hay. I can't believe some prices..
Me and the father in-law will be doing a draw system for mine (he's done his 2 and multiple others) and it'll cost $300-$350 complete... With some clever ideas which I think people will like..

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

Kast
13th January 2013, 11:05 PM
Me and the father in-law will be doing a draw system for mine (he's done his 2 and multiple others) and it'll cost $300-$350 complete... With some clever ideas which I think people will like..

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

So you'd be happy to do some for me and only charge $700?!

wildgu6
13th January 2013, 11:11 PM

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of

Got any pics Kal'... thats good value at that price, very reasonable and affordable, unlike the BS prices they often ask for a draw system that prob costs b all to make