PDA

View Full Version : It's about time I said Hi!

brw1994
9th January 2013, 10:21 PM
Well to start off My Names Brendan, I live in Alexandra Victoria and work in possibly the biggest Hardware Store in a country town. I just finished Year12 this year and have been hooked on 4WDing for a while now. I started out with a Toyota 4Runner which I rolled in stupid and unlikely circumstances and decided I'd get myself a Patrol. I used to always come across this forum when I had the 4Runner and ever since I've owned the Maverick I have referred here for information and ideas.
I have always been lucky with the people I grew up around teaching me good habits and work ethic so everything I undertake is to the highest of my quality. I also enjoy fishing, mainly Fly Fishing but I think that will change once I get my hands on a tinnie and really get stuck into Cod fishing.

I do all the work on the Maverick myself as I live with my Mum and Brother and Sister and spend more money on tools than what an average teenager spends on Grog. I don't think there's much more else I can add really so I look forward to meeting some people off the forum sometime in the near future. If I've missed something just ask!:D

lorrieandjas
9th January 2013, 10:25 PM
Hi mate and welcome to the forum. Great intro and as you've probably found there's a great bunch of people on here so fire away with any questions or advice.

Jas

DX grunt
9th January 2013, 10:26 PM
G'day Brendan.

Welcome to the Forum and glad you could join us.

Great to hear another young fella having good habits and work ethics and spending more money on tools than grog. Well done!

Take care out there.

Rossco from Thornton. lol

Bloodyaussie
9th January 2013, 10:45 PM
Welcome aboard mate...............

MudRunnerTD
9th January 2013, 10:55 PM
Gday bud

Welcome. Think about heading up to Walhalla for Australia day meetup bud. Will be a great weekend

BigRAWesty
9th January 2013, 11:52 PM
Welcome mate. Great way to be pitting your money into tools. Beer you just.. well.. piss it up the wall.. ;)

Throw a few pics up and do a build thread. It sounds like your right into already so happy building..

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

MEGOMONSTER
10th January 2013, 01:14 AM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

wildgu6
10th January 2013, 04:38 AM
G'day buddy, Welcome aboard.
Great bunch here with tons of advice, info, adventures and plenty of laughs to absorb.
Join in and soak it all up. You will meet some top people

Enjoy, cheers Pete

TAP TAP TAP MERRY XMAS TO ALL AND A SAFE NEW YEAR TO COME

Rustyboner81
10th January 2013, 04:52 AM
Nice intro. Sounds like your in good step.
Welcome aboard buddy

growler2058
10th January 2013, 05:17 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Slap N Tap ;)

Maxhead
10th January 2013, 06:50 AM
G'day and welcome to the forum mate

AB
10th January 2013, 07:50 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Dhuck
10th January 2013, 08:17 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

threedogs
10th January 2013, 07:48 PM
Welcome mate, go out with people who know so you wont get any bad habits, its fun and safe if done the right way, enjoy

gio140084
10th January 2013, 07:54 PM
welcome to the forum mate!

NissanGQ4.2
10th January 2013, 08:04 PM
Welcome 2 the forum

Great bunch of members on here always willing 2 help out where they can

Enjoy the forum and what it has 2 offer

Cheers

Todd

Lonicus
10th January 2013, 08:48 PM
Welcome aboard mate!

threedogs
10th January 2013, 10:02 PM
Always throw your ideas here first ,you never know its a great way to perfect a project, Most have done it before and know what breaks and where etc

krbrooking
10th January 2013, 10:05 PM
gday mate welcome aboard, best forum out.

healy
10th January 2013, 10:56 PM
Welcome to the forum mate?

BigH
11th January 2013, 08:10 PM
Welcome,

You will enjoy the site and the people, good bunch of guys.

BigH