PDA

View Full Version : couple of photos

benno77gu
7th January 2013, 06:01 PM
just a couple of photos after the 2" lift and bullbar after cutting the side bars off

growler2058
7th January 2013, 06:07 PM
Got a good lookin stance with the 2" now for some 35" muddies

Bloodyaussie
7th January 2013, 06:08 PM
Theres always more to come mate!!!!!

Hey I was talking to my wife the other night about your part of the world.. when my wife and I were young and still dating we went on a trip together out your way and loved it... stayed at Goobagandra camping... so inexperienced.

Washed myself in the Tumut river and screamed like 3 times before I realized it was me screaming......

We did it in a little Honda Civic..he he, whats it like for getting out and about in a 4wd up there???

Sir Roofy
7th January 2013, 06:13 PM
just a couple of photos after the 2" lift and bullbar after cutting the side bars off

looks good but not for me,headlights are to expensive to leave open in the bush

benno77gu
7th January 2013, 06:35 PM
G day mate i have been doing a bit of 4wdriving around goobagradra, recent floods have changed it up the there quite a bit ,yeah the tumut river is freezing lol, not bad 4wdriving about the place alot of good places to see, i will put some photos up later when the mrs loads them on the computer

Bloodyaussie
7th January 2013, 06:43 PM
Cheers it would be good to take the family up that way again... god kids were not even on the radar when we were up there.... i am getting old!!!

WYLD333
7th January 2013, 07:13 PM
Nice lift, definatley like the bar before before it was butchered.... lol sorry