PDA

View Full Version : intoduction

paul1351
26th November 2010, 07:25 PM
gday have just got a gu patrol

NissanGQ4.2
26th November 2010, 07:50 PM
gday have just got a gu patrol

welcome to the forum, great bunch of guys / girls on here always willing to help out where we can.

some more info about you and your rig would be appreciated, like what suburb are you from, so i can add you to the members map, what year model Gu? Are you new to the 4x4 scene or have you owned a 4x4 previous to the GU.........etc

Cheers

Todd

paul1351
26th November 2010, 08:09 PM
i got a 1998 gu patrol 4.5l gas petrol lift kit winch gold in color im from carrington newcastle

Woof
26th November 2010, 08:19 PM
How long have you had your GU for, if you have some photos we would all like to see them, we like photos here..http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/

paul1351
26th November 2010, 08:23 PM
will get some pics online soon have only had it 2 weeks i used to go 4wheeling when youger now have heap of kids going to start again.want to learn as much about my patrol as possible as im pretty mechanicaly minded just lack some info

Woof
26th November 2010, 08:29 PM
will get some pics online soon have only had it 2 weeks i used to go 4wheeling when youger now have heap of kids going to start again.want to learn as much about my patrol as possible as im pretty mechanicaly minded just lack some info

Mate I'm just the opposite, got no idea about mechanical stuff but this forum is great, all I have to do is ask a question and the answer arrives.
Please feel free to join in on the conversations, we are a very easy going lot here and we are proud of it.
Some of the other sites are very clicky and have their own little groups that always have a go at all new comers, that does not happen here and never will.
Sorry if my previous post upset you it was not meant to, just doing my job, hope you understand.

NissanGQ4.2
26th November 2010, 08:31 PM
Added to the members map Paul, thanks for the info.

Know the feeling "used to go 4wheeling when youger now have heap of kids going to start again"

Now my kids are getting to the age of 4n a bit and 2n a bit, think they should enjoy camping more, so am getting back into the 4x4 scene after being away for the last 4n a bit years :(

paul1351
26th November 2010, 08:34 PM
plan going to janolan caves at crissy do a 4wheelin along way want to my truck up to running spot on it looks mad it just needs some love under the hood

paul1351
26th November 2010, 08:38 PM
yeh im hopin the same thing wanna kick back and watch kids a bit before they grow up to much and i want to disown them just kiddin i love em

paul1351
26th November 2010, 08:42 PM
thanks man getin tyred will chat tmrw cya mate

Woof
26th November 2010, 08:44 PM
plan going to janolan caves at crissy do a 4wheelin along way want to my truck up to running spot on it looks mad it just needs some love under the hood

After you have been to the caves there is a very nice drive from Bathurst to Hill End via the Bridle Track, it follows the Macquarie River, used to go there fishing and camping when I lived there, some great country through there and a lot of access tracks to the river.
There are also some mines that you can go into, but you have to watch very closely as they are not marked, they are on the rhs of the track.
Your kids would love this drive.

NissanGQ4.2
26th November 2010, 08:47 PM
Learn something new everyday, didn't know you lived out this way, where about's before WA Wayne???

Night Paul, have a good weekend mate

paul1351
26th November 2010, 08:48 PM
will chat tmrw thanks mate i will get some pics tmrw of my pride and so u can eyeball it

Finly Owner
26th November 2010, 11:32 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Paul.

Tim

Maxhead
4th December 2010, 10:07 AM
Welcome to the forum Paul

patch697
8th December 2010, 01:17 PM
Welcome on board & I hope you enjoy the forum.