PDA

View Full Version : Dynamo : Magic

Maxhead
2nd January 2013, 07:10 PM
Who watches the Dynamo, magic impossible on TV

This bloke is a freak, he's possessed or hes just bloody good....... He is unbelievable

Its on now Channel 7 PRIME 7:30pm

MEGOMONSTER
2nd January 2013, 07:38 PM
Yes he does done real freaky shit. Get him on you boob. His git heaps and heaps of them.

Maxhead
2nd January 2013, 07:42 PM
Yes he does done real freaky shit. Get him on you boob. His git heaps and heaps of them.

Cheers for that

Heres a bit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6q1axudGIY

AB
2nd January 2013, 08:24 PM
I just watched that now....WTF....I can normally work out how they might do the tricks but whats going on with that coin trick???????????????

AB
2nd January 2013, 08:25 PM
Or the smoke in the glass???????????????????

the evil twin
2nd January 2013, 08:47 PM
... seen a few of his shows on Foxtel... bloody 'mazin'

04OFF
2nd January 2013, 09:26 PM
I think there is a lot of people in on the illusions, as well as clever use of camera angles and editing to make these shows ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjAeW6Bv8Go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m6WQe-s0ag

Still a very talented man, and great entertainment.

wildgu6
3rd January 2013, 08:01 PM
yer seen it a couple of times as flicking by, saw him take a chicks mobile phone and put it in a bottle WTF, looked brilliant even if there is a trick to it hahahahaha

Winnie
3rd January 2013, 08:17 PM
Does he call himself a magician or an illusionist? That's all they are but frawwwwwk me some are simply genius!

krbrooking
3rd January 2013, 08:42 PM
I have seen a few of his shows and like Andie said I can normally work it out or have some sort of idea, but he is absolutely amazing watched just last night he did his shoe lace up just by shaking his foot and went from a roof party to a completely different building in less than a second, it completely spun everyone out at the roof party.

growler2058
3rd January 2013, 09:24 PM
Very very soopa cool!!!

Woof
4th January 2013, 12:35 AM
Have never seen him and never will, have a big dislike for magicians and clowns....lol

93patrol
4th January 2013, 12:39 AM
i don't trust TV illusionists and magicians as anything can happen in the editing room, they make it look like it one take but i bet it isn't

MC97GQ
4th January 2013, 05:37 AM
Have never seen him and never will, have a big dislike for magicians and clowns....lol

Hey Doggie,

So I take it you've seen Stephen King's "it" and it has scarred you for life mate, and what did David Copperfield do to you?

Mark

Bob
4th January 2013, 06:35 AM
This Guy is a brilliant illusionist .
Would love to know how he does some of these tricks

Woof
5th January 2013, 01:18 AM
Hey Doggie,

So I take it you've seen Stephen King's "it" and it has scarred you for life mate, and what did David Copperfield do to you?

Mark
Hey Mark, you do not want to know mate....hahaha
"IT" just confirmed what I always suspected.....Clowns are EVIL