PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys,

BigH
1st January 2013, 10:42 PM
Got myself a 1998 GU, had one of these about 10 years ago and loved it. Over the years I have had a Nissan 720, Nissan Terrano, Pathfinder, and Navara. Done a bit 4x4 when I was younger which I loved and now with the kids getting a bit older there enjoying the fishing and getting out like we all did when we were kids.

Look forward to reading what's going on and asking a few questions here and there. Still got to convince the wife that I have to add some more toys on . lol

BigH

MEGOMONSTER
1st January 2013, 10:45 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

lorrieandjas
1st January 2013, 11:20 PM
Hi mate and welcome to the forum.

Jas

Bloodyaussie
2nd January 2013, 06:42 AM
Welcome aboard mate.........

AB
2nd January 2013, 06:47 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

growler2058
2nd January 2013, 07:14 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Slap N Tap ;)

my third 256
2nd January 2013, 08:22 AM
hi and welcom to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen

Dhuck
2nd January 2013, 08:34 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

Bigrig
2nd January 2013, 08:37 AM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

Maxhead
2nd January 2013, 10:21 AM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

DX grunt
2nd January 2013, 12:49 PM
Still got to convince the wife that I have to add some more toys on . lol

BigH

Tell her it's all about OSH and safety. You need your toys to assist you locate and recover any broken down GQ's and Tojo's. lol

Justify your fridge by telling her you need to give them cool drinks on hot days. lol

Anyway, welcome, BigH.

Lots of Vics on here who drive GQ's to practice with. lol hahahahahahah.

Take care out there.

Rossco

wildgu6
2nd January 2013, 02:52 PM
G'day buddy, Welcome aboard.
Great bunch here with tons of advice, info, adventures and plenty of laughs to absorb.
Join in and soak it all up. You will meet some top people

Enjoy, cheers Pete

BigH
4th January 2013, 10:47 PM
Thanks for the welcome,
You all sound like a great bunch of guys, will be sure to ask questions as soon.

BigH.

healy
5th January 2013, 08:47 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

BigRAWesty
11th January 2013, 08:41 PM
Welcome mate. I see your slamming the intros so hopefully you stick around. It's a great forum with heaps of info.

As for mods, you gotta work the angle that they will make your missus camping experience more enjoyable. If you can convince her of that you'll get them.
Start small like a lift. It'll make the ride softer of her...
And sliders will make it easier for her to climb in and out of once lifted... :D

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

threedogs
12th January 2013, 08:57 AM
Hi mate and welcome, jump in anytime and enjoy