PDA

View Full Version : Roosystems light bars

MEGOMONSTER
1st January 2013, 04:19 AM
When at RooSystems, I queried their light bars and u was quite impressed with the BAJA branded light bars. The RooSystems light bars isn't with buying at all as the light output compared to sized is shithouse.
For example the 50" Roosystems bar put out less light then 20" BAJA light.
They have two type of BAJA light, one called Stealth and one called ONX
Both very impressive.
The Stealth is slimline type 3w Cree LED. The ONX is a 10w LED.
A small 8" section was bright than a 20" stealth bar, but the cost was extraordinary. A 50" bar was about $2500 but the light was phenomenal, very very bright, spot more than 1km for an Led.

gf0012-aust
5th January 2013, 10:46 AM
I'd buy BAJA if RooSystems wasn't the distributor.

I should have bought from the US before he became the agent

I even asked BAJA in the US if they had an NZ agent I c ould refer to, unfort no go.

The man's a knob. The product is excellent

MudRunnerTD
5th January 2013, 10:59 AM
$2500 is rediculous for a Light bar.!! Maybe 5 years ago when they had just hit the marketbut anyone that has $2500 on a Light bar now is robbing you.

Mego, have a look in teh Vendors section for "Lights" He is a Mate of mine and a driving buddy and his Light bars are good quality and a great price.

MEGOMONSTER
5th January 2013, 11:26 AM
No really looking at buying, just was at Roosystems buying an awning whilst there looked at the lights and was pleased to see the quality and output off the BAJA light bars and that the cheap Roo light bars were cheap and crap.

Clunk
5th January 2013, 11:26 AM
The man's a knob. The product is excellent

Had dealings with him then???

Don't stroke it, TAP it!!!!.....

hekarewe
5th January 2013, 04:17 PM
[QUOTE=Clunk;313747]Had dealings with him then???

i have had dealings with his staff amd will not grace his doors again apart from being treated like a rude interuption to their buisy saturday morning,,,, (apart from staff i was the only one there) not only could they NOT supply prices at time the only thing they wanted to show me was a piece of pipe that they claimed was their exhaust,,,, i had to wait for them to email a quote out to me which then turned up WRONG!!!!! they had me in and out in ten minits!!!! went to Torq4x4 the same morning same quote i was there for over an hour and Murrie was doing web searches to find options and prices then n there for what i was looking for toke the time and got the quote right first time and gave a dam about his customers. some times its better deeling with a small buisness...

by the by torq4x4 now sell the baja lights in there shop and you can buy them on line through torq if you wish.