PDA

View Full Version : Hello everybody from Bolivia - South America

Fabio
24th November 2010, 09:34 PM
Hi, there. My name is Fabio Gonzalez and I'm joining the page from Santa Cruz de la Sierra - Bolivia a country placed in the heart of South America.
I own a 1996 Nissan Patrol Diesel 4x4. My interest is to get some information that con be useful for my car and me. I like to travel a lot and want to get my 4x4 fit for those travels.
Thank you very much for letting me join your comunity, though my English is very archaic.

YNOT
24th November 2010, 09:47 PM
Welcome to the forum Fabio. Don't worry about your English, you're doing OK. When you can, photos of your Patrol and travel photos from your part of the world would be great.
Ask any questions you want.

Tony

Bigrig
24th November 2010, 09:47 PM
Hola Fabio, bienvenido al foro. Espero que disfrute de ello.

Bigrig
24th November 2010, 09:49 PM
Your English is better than my Spanish old mate !!! You're doing just fine ... I had to find the nearest translation web site to post the information above!!!! Welcome to the forum mate and feel free to join in the discussions - we'll do our best to help you out with information for your patrol, and you might just learn a few choice aussie words along the way!!!!

Fabio
24th November 2010, 10:05 PM
That would be great. You'll be my teacher in aussie language (je,je). I wonder myself reading that message in Spanish. However you did, it's fine. The target is to understand each other.
Thank you for answering so soon. The time zon will somehow disturb us, but I'm going to do everythig to saty in touch. Right now it's 7:33 in the morning her and I'm going to take a shower to go to work.
Thank you very much, and I'm going to let you see my fotos in a short period of time, because I'm going to travel starting January with my recently buyed 1996 Nissan Patrol GQ Diesel.

Fabio
24th November 2010, 10:09 PM
Thank you, Tony. I'll post photos as soon I have them. I'm planning to travel starting January, with my recently buyed Patrol. It will be my first travel with my GQ. Thank you all guys for the welcome. I feel I'm starting to make friends at the other part of the earth. Isn't it great??????

Woof
24th November 2010, 10:13 PM
Welcome Fabio, enjoy the forum mate..................just a tip, you really don't want Bigrig to be your Aussie Language teacher believe me matehttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/

Bigrig
24th November 2010, 10:15 PM
Welcome Fabio, enjoy the forum mate..................just a tip, you really don't want Bigrig to be your Aussie Language teacher believe me matehttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/

Harsh ... but fair!!! lol

Bigrig
24th November 2010, 10:26 PM
That would be great. You'll be my teacher in aussie language (je,je). I wonder myself reading that message in Spanish. However you did, it's fine. The target is to understand each other.
Thank you for answering so soon. The time zon will somehow disturb us, but I'm going to do everythig to saty in touch. Right now it's 7:33 in the morning her and I'm going to take a shower to go to work.
Thank you very much, and I'm going to let you see my fotos in a short period of time, because I'm going to travel starting January with my recently buyed 1996 Nissan Patrol GQ Diesel.

Can't wait to see the pictures of your travels over there mate - have you ever done the North Yungas Road (Bolivian El Camino del Muerte)?? It is one of those roads that is famous worldwide, and if you do it in the GQ they would be the most spectacular photos of a Nissan Patrol EVER!!!!!! Enjoy your day at work mate ... we're all about to go shooshy ni ni's (that means 'going to bed')!!! lol

Some shots of the road I am talking about in case some on the forum have never seen it ..

AB
25th November 2010, 07:43 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask anything and join in the conversations.

patch697
25th November 2010, 11:00 AM
Welcome on board & I hope you enjoy the forum.

DX grunt
25th November 2010, 01:16 PM
G'day Fabio.

Welcome to the forum. Keep talking to us because after 25 posts, you will be able to download a manual to help you.

Take care out there..... especially on the road!

Ross
DX grunt

Maxhead
4th December 2010, 10:04 AM
hey Fabio, welcome to the forum

NissanGQ4.2
4th December 2010, 10:11 AM
Welcome to the forum Fabio

Great bunch of guys and girls on here always willing to help out where they can

Enjoy the forum and what it has to offer

Cheers

Todd

lthall
5th December 2010, 10:51 PM
Welcome Fabio, and Bigrig.... That photo of the two trucks sqeezing past each other in the oposit direction.... You don't want to get that wrong!

And as far as my english goes, I am dyslexic so don't use my spelling as an example to follow :)

Finly Owner
5th December 2010, 10:54 PM
Hi and welcome Fabio to Nissans Nut House

Tim

Timbo
6th December 2010, 07:05 AM
Welcome Fabio!

Can't believe NP is going international lol.