PDA

View Full Version : Led lights setup in draw unit

altech
30th December 2012, 02:15 PM
Hi Guys, got some cheap led lights of ebay which I used on my draw unit that I built 6 months ago and posted , as you can see by the pic's there work quite good and to make them come on I just ran I wire from the door light at the rear, No fancy mirco swiches here. It's like this you have to open your barn doors first to open your draws and leds run on min amps too , thanks Alex

xamrab
30th December 2012, 02:32 PM
Looks cool. Being Led lights they will have a low draw on the current. Well done!

altech
13th February 2013, 08:35 PM
Hi guys, just some pic's at night time as you can see work well regards Alex

threedogs
13th February 2013, 08:38 PM
I'm a big LED fan every globe in my GU is LED or HID
Look at the 5mtr led strips 60led a mt you can cut to length
around $20 to your door cool white

wildgu6
13th February 2013, 09:17 PM
They work a treat at night when digging around the draws lookin for something, well done mate they look great.

TAPPN OUT

MEGOMONSTER
13th February 2013, 10:45 PM
That's a great a simple idea for anyone to do at home. Well done, simple thinking.

anthonyandbriana
24th May 2013, 09:48 PM
Looks great. I am working on my lighting trying to improve it

FrankiePadilla
4th June 2013, 09:30 PM
Hi Guys, got some cheap led lights (http://www.niceledlights.com) of ebay which I used on my draw unit that I built 6 months ago and posted , as you can see by the pic's there work quite good and to make them come on I just ran I wire from the door light at the rear, No fancy mirco swiches here. It's like this you have to open your barn doors first to open your draws and leds run on min amps too , thanks Alex

Looks really nice set up. Even I am searching for such cheap lights which are bright enough in store rooms..You have given me real good option:)

soronation
26th June 2013, 12:54 AM
Thtas exactly wgat i need