PDA

View Full Version : Hello

sweet_gq
24th November 2010, 08:21 PM
Hi All

New to the thread, have a 92 GQ dual fuel. Have done some mods but still learning - as always

I have 2" lift, 33" bfg KM2's, front bar and tiger 12000, sliders, drawers, dual battery, locka in the front plus more...

Have included some snaps of us playing on the weekend

Cheers

B

Bigrig
24th November 2010, 08:30 PM
G'day B - welcome aboard mate - seriously good forum mate full of heaps of useful (and some not so useful ... mostly posted by me I thinks ...) information, great people, and a good laugh ... love the rig and looks like you are somewhat tackling the "learning" with gusto!!! Good on ya champ.

Finly Owner
24th November 2010, 08:33 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House B, some good flex in amongst that serious play. One warning to heed, blank no plates when placing pics, you never know whose lurking around on public forums and willing to use such things.

Enjoy the forum, lots of fun, facts, friendship, and advice here. We are family orientated crew, with some ladies present. Ask anything, no question is a silly question.

Tim

YNOT
24th November 2010, 08:34 PM
Welcome to the forum B.

Tony

NissanGQ4.2
24th November 2010, 08:36 PM
nice lookin rig sweet_gq

Welcome to the forum mate

Great bunch of guys / girls on the forum always willing to help out where they can.

What hills in NSW do you reside so i can add you to the members map???

Enjoy the forum mate

Cheers

Todd

NissanGQ4.2
24th November 2010, 08:37 PM
Is that a 92TI?????? looks like mine only better

Bigrig
24th November 2010, 08:41 PM
I've got the 92 Ti also, but I have to say, I do love the dual colour over single colour like mine ...

patch697
24th November 2010, 08:50 PM
Welcome on board & I hope you enjoy the forum.

NissanGQ4.2
24th November 2010, 09:04 PM
I've got the 92 Ti also, but I have to say, I do love the dual colour over single colour like mine ...

Shame we missed out on the factory locker Bigrig, one day when i save some dough and do a few other mods......then just maybe a locker...... but then again if you cant do it without a locker your not trying hard enough *L*

wildgu6
24th November 2010, 09:07 PM
Hey B,Welcome to Trol town.
Good to see you on board the best forum around.
Heaps of handy information,Great bunch of people with a s*** load of knowledge and experience with plenty of good advice.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well.
Great pics with some serious flex goin on. Well done buddy..........very nice

Good luck, Welcome aboard and Enjoy the ride.

Cheers Pete

Woof
24th November 2010, 10:46 PM
Welcome B, enjoy the forum mate.........love the sticker on the back, is that for all the Landcrab ownershttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/
As Tim said, blank out your plates mate when posting photos mate.

AB
25th November 2010, 07:44 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask anything and join in the conversations.

DX grunt
25th November 2010, 01:17 PM
G'day B

Welcome to the forum.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

sweet_gq
26th November 2010, 07:37 AM
Welcome to the forum B.

Tony

Baulkham Hills, NSW

sweet_gq
26th November 2010, 07:38 AM
yep, it is a 92 TI

sweet_gq
26th November 2010, 07:40 AM

yes, do like the dual colour. It is the only one i have seen that is actually green, gold. Most others are blue silver. Very happy with the old girl. Thanks for the tip guys about number plates....