PDA

View Full Version : Show us ya man cave

MC97GQ
28th December 2012, 06:05 PM
I thought it was about time we saw some man caves,

Here's mine(with a fair bit of product placement)

threedogs
28th December 2012, 06:30 PM
Mine is for sitting and drinking, filled with antiques from 1830 to 1910. Just rearranging it agan ATM, lots of early blacksmith stuff, could call it a working mancave/museum, Bit of a walk down memory lane,Can't put anymore pics on bummer, Like old tools etc last much longer, Also have 70 kg anvil on a stump and a blacksmith furnace, Anyone welcome to came and have a look . not much stuff under 100yrs old

Lonicus
28th December 2012, 06:34 PM
Bloody nice setup there MC!

MC97GQ
28th December 2012, 06:37 PM
Come on 3 dogs, I am hanging to see yours,

Love the antique stuff, I have a shed load of old railway stuff(old circuit phones signals and builders plates), and cannot wait to display it properly.

MC97GQ
28th December 2012, 06:43 PM
Bloody nice setup there MC!

Thanks Mark,

The file cabinets under bench, hold my sanders, circular saws, angle grinders, planes and their accessories.

The shelf under the bench with all the cases contain framing gun, finishing gun, coil gun, heat gun, rattle gun and crates full of stuff that I should throw away but can't

Mark

Lonicus
28th December 2012, 06:49 PM
It's one of those sheds that you see or walk into and think, wow I'd love a setup like this, even though you know full well that you would never use most of the stuff in it, you just want it :)

MC97GQ
28th December 2012, 06:54 PM
Mate the stuff I have(tools) I collected when renovating my old house in Sydney, when I bought the new house I thought what am I going to do with this stuff, luckily 12 months ago started my own show doing handy man stuff and now all that stuff is invaluable.

Lonicus
28th December 2012, 07:02 PM
Never really had a man cave, just no room at all here to fit one, so I have a 6 drawer toolbox, a large chest full of fishing gear, and various power tools slotted in where ever they will fit in the garage. The new house though has plenty of room to get everything organised in one, easily accessible, spot.

Lonicus
28th December 2012, 07:16 PM
Wow 3D some fantastic stuff in there.

GUtsy ute
28th December 2012, 07:22 PM
Wow 3D some fantastic stuff in there.

X2, love all those old pieces.

MC97GQ
28th December 2012, 07:27 PM
x3,

That's the stuff I wanted to see.

NissanGQ4.2
28th December 2012, 07:31 PM

Who's been drinking??? There is already a thread on here called man caves: http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?2822-Man-caves/

Do like your tool collection :)

threedogs
28th December 2012, 07:52 PM
There you go mc ,thats only a fraction of my stuff, atm Trying to disply it better , if anyone one throwing stuff out PM me first. I wil not /do not re sell for profit.
Even got a JD tractor seat,did have 2 jd seats but sold one, have plenty stored that I want to display. inside house eariest 1650 chinese.stuff. i collect motar and pestles 22 so far, and Georgean wine glasses from 1750ish, nah I grab it if I like it so dont throw it out send me a pic first, have plenty more to display. sold an old wooden bread dough trough to the BEECHWORTH MUSEUM didnt have the heart to drill a hole in our early history

MC97GQ
28th December 2012, 08:14 PM
Hey 3dogs,

Here's a photo of some historical stuff in my collection

The milk can came off my Grandmothers' dairy farm, near Newcastle(Minmi)

the wooden barrel came from England courtesy of my Pop,

The old wooden telephone came from a signal box at Cootamundra(NSW)

The white can is a fuel can for old railway trikes/quads,

and the old phone on the right came from Sydney(on what they call the Goods Road, a freight only railway line)

and the old kerosene lamp(on top of the wooden barrel) came from the same place

I still have a heap more stuff that I would love to display.

MC97GQ
28th December 2012, 08:21 PM
Who's been drinking??? There is already a thread on here called man caves: http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?2822-Man-caves/

Sorry mate, must have had too much,

Should have used the search function, feel free to merge with other thread.

Mark

Winnie
28th December 2012, 08:25 PM
There is already a man shed somewhere here, pics of mine in it

threedogs
28th December 2012, 08:42 PM
You use tht cross cut saw winne??

Winnie
28th December 2012, 08:53 PM
Yep after it put me in hospital

mudski
29th December 2012, 08:43 AM
Mine is for sitting and drinking, filled with antiques from 1830 to 1910. Just rearranging it agan ATM, lots of early blacksmith stuff, could call it a working mancave/museum, Bit of a walk down memory lane,Can't put anymore pics on bummer, Like old tools etc last much longer, Also have 70 kg anvil on a stump and a blacksmith furnace, Anyone welcome to came and have a look . not much stuff under 100yrs old

Hey TD. The fifth row down and the pic on the right is one of those fridges to put an ice block in the top of isn't it? If so you want another? Its quite rooted though. I am down here in Rosebud and we are doing a massive cleanout of the shed and found one of those in there. Its in bad need of a restore but the enamel coated innards still seem good. The outside leaves a lot to be desired though. Otherwise I am chucking it.
I wont post my man cave as its always such a mess. Just aswell my work bench is 4metres long to fit all my crap onto...

MC97GQ
29th December 2012, 09:16 AM
Don't worry mudski,

I only took the photo's after I had a bit of a sort through and tidy up. It didn't look like that yesterday morning.

Mark

threedogs
29th December 2012, 10:48 AM
Bring it up Mudski I hate seeing our history lost, One of my Ice Box/Chests is 1854 from the Shammrock Hotel in Bendigo. I which I mouseproofed holds the dog and bird food. Wait till you see what I picked up for $50 next Week. Anything old I'll reco and RE USE

Winnie
29th December 2012, 10:50 AM
Sounds like you've lived in the wrong time 3dogs!

threedogs
29th December 2012, 10:54 AM
Not really just seems funny how one vice I have is over 200 yrs old and works like it was just made. Let alone all the othe stuff I have, 1860 tilt top chess board made from 7 different timbers, My favourite piece.Really need to see this one in the flesh, even have matching 1860 balloon back Walnut chair
Cost on Ebay $80, had it valued through the NGV and its worth $5000, good pick up I'd say

Winnie
29th December 2012, 11:01 AM
So here it is, been a year in the making and keep adding little things, there is now a pool table in the back room too.

"The Cletus Cave"

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2012/05/142.jpg

The bar
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2012/05/143.jpg

The lounge
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2012/05/144.jpg

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2012/05/145.jpg

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2012/05/146.jpg

The back room, now with a pool table
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2012/05/147.jpg

The dance floor
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2012/05/148.jpg

The view outside
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2012/05/149.jpg

Here is mine from the other thread, a lot has changed since then like that Daihatsu is gone from the front and we now have an undercover deck

MC97GQ
29th December 2012, 12:07 PM
Nice one winnie,

Love the rustic look, and the dance floor is a cracker.

Mark

Lonicus
29th December 2012, 12:10 PM
Lookin good Winnie! All the bottles look a little empty though.

threedogs
29th December 2012, 02:19 PM
Vic Roads would love you, i'll go sniffing in that rusty stuff near chassis

Winnie
29th December 2012, 02:34 PM
Vic Roads would love you, i'll go sniffing in that rusty stuff near chassis
My mate works for a traffic management group so he got them all for us

growler2058
29th December 2012, 02:37 PM
My mate works for a traffic management group so he got them all for us

Good answer haahaahha ;)

HaveA tapped out new year

Winnie
29th December 2012, 02:40 PM
Good answer haahaahha ;)

HaveA tapped out new year

It's the truth! Nobody believes it but it is true

James_R
29th December 2012, 02:56 PM
Come on 3 dogs, I am hanging to see yours,

Love the antique stuff, I have a shed load of old railway stuff(old circuit phones signals and builders plates), and cannot wait to display it properly.

First thing I noticed was the Clyde plate ;-) Are you on/were on the Railway mate? I kicked off with Pacific National in Newcastle in 2008 and I'm now with Aurizon in Newy. I've been involved in steam and preservation since about 2002.

I've collected a few "goodies" from my time on the job and ebay.

NissanGQ4.2
29th December 2012, 03:56 PM
Sorry mate, must have had too much,

Should have used the search function, feel free to merge with other thread.

Mark

Nah all good Mark, will leave this thread going as well.

I don't have a man cave, but if I did I'm sure I would be proud to show it off in more than one thread

Cheers

Toddie

MC97GQ
29th December 2012, 05:54 PM
Hey James,

Was a Train Driver for 25 years, State Rail, National Rail, PacNat and SSR.

Out of the game now(running my own business) but collected a lot of stuff when I was there.

Nice to know another driver has an interest in Patrols. Do you know Parso?(started on the job together)

Mark

choppie
30th December 2012, 12:42 PM

Where's the essential???????????????????Fridge mate, gotta keep the Amber cold!!!!!!!!!!!:1062::cheers::drunk:

MC97GQ
30th December 2012, 12:44 PM
Just to the right of the shadow board mate,

Loaded up with lots of bevvy's for new year.

They wont last long

choppie
30th December 2012, 12:57 PM
Posh lookin throne on right of 1st pic Winnie, even got arm rests, LOL
Good setup mate

choppie
30th December 2012, 01:03 PM
Just to the right of the shadow board mate,

Loaded up with lots of bevvy's for new year.

They wont last long

That's alright then, I was thinkin a man cave without a fridge ????????? Scary

threedogs
30th December 2012, 06:01 PM
jUST IN THE PROCESS OF CLEANING THE SHED OUT AS i NEED TO GET A HOLDEN ONE TONNER IN THER. hOPFULLY THEN I CAN DISPLAY ALL THE STUFF BETTER..
Heres a present from Mudski, hopefully I can make it look like this one, going to use it for all my resto components

kevin07
31st December 2012, 05:09 PM

thats quite anal cave you have there i wish mine was as neat but i still know where everything is.kev

PMC
1st January 2013, 09:33 PM

Know that's, what i call a MAN-CAVE!

Regards,

RLI

PMC
1st January 2013, 09:35 PM

G'evening threedogs,

Very tranquil and very peaceful mate!

Regards,

RLI

James_R
2nd January 2013, 03:23 PM
Hey James,

Was a Train Driver for 25 years, State Rail, National Rail, PacNat and SSR.

Out of the game now(running my own business) but collected a lot of stuff when I was there.

Nice to know another driver has an interest in Patrols. Do you know Parso?(started on the job together)

Mark

I know Lenny Parsons, he's a driver at my depot and I believe Paul Parsons is with Freightliner these days

Lovely shed by the way!

PMC
4th January 2013, 10:00 PM
RLI's basic mancave!

http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u434/RLI1/Turbo%20photos/IMG_1528.jpg

http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u434/RLI1/Turbo%20photos/IMG_1529-1.jpg

http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u434/RLI1/Turbo%20photos/IMG_1530.jpg

Regards,

Paul

Lonicus
4th January 2013, 10:06 PM
Nice setup Paul!

MC97GQ
5th January 2013, 07:33 AM
Very nice set up Paul,

I see you're a big fan of product placement as well.

Mark

threedogs
10th January 2013, 10:46 PM
heres some more, not much as cleaning up to fit a one tonner in shed

Lowedoggy18
22nd January 2013, 11:00 AM
nice man cave youve got there !

bm0
23rd January 2013, 09:58 AM
Very jealous of all of these pics gents..

PMC
23rd January 2013, 09:58 PM
I want to see Lonicus's MAN CAVE!

I know he was ex-RAAF and he has a boat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! and for fun, he drive's his Patrol around farken Bathurst!

PS, come on Lonicus, show us your MAN-CAVE! note: 700 post up for you mate!

Regards,

RLI

Lonicus
24th January 2013, 06:20 AM
Congrats on the 700 mate!

LOL Sorry to disappoint Paul, but the current man-cave is pretty sad. What little room I had is now filled with boxes (65 and counting) and various other bits I've moved out of the house so I can paint, get new carpet down and generally spruce the place up ready to go on the market.

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh46/lonicus/IMG_0004_zpsbb47d5a3.jpg http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh46/lonicus/IMG_0005_zps9a8c497b.jpg

Plans are already in place for a shed at the new place which will be a vast improvement on my current pitiful situation :)

The boat went a while ago, but there will be a replacement once we're settled up north.

threedogs
24th January 2013, 08:36 AM
I feel your pain Lonicus, hope your new dwelling comes with a cave/manland area/section

this story is just heart breaking to me, chin up buddy

Lonicus
24th January 2013, 09:42 AM
It's all good TD.

The new place is on flat land and has a huge back yard, a welcome change from living on the side of a hill here. I already have a spot picked out for the new shed, there's side access so I can park the boat out back and get the car out there as well.

Many, many life improvements coming with the move. Can't wait :)

threedogs
26th January 2013, 03:12 PM
Here's what I'm gunna do to Mudski old ice chest, not a big fan of masonite . looks like it was replaced years ago as there was no chipped cork or wheat husk in the sides.
No biggie as its only going to be a feature now not a working ice box. Natural timber as knotty as possible is what I'm thinking, as I've said else where Timber is not my strong suit.

growler2058
26th January 2013, 05:03 PM
Ive got a 9m3 bin thet im filling up at the moment, then ill chuck up pics of my cave. I wish we had smellavision so you could all share what ive just been through. My chest freezer shat just before the xmas break, i had nowhere i could put it, sooooo i tapped it up and left it. (what a dumb #$%&) Anyway i thought id be able to put it in the skip, but the rules say no food......bummer ive untapped it to get all the evil badness out and OMFG a dry reaching session followed. It can be smelled all the way down the street hahahahahahaha. There goes everyones Australia day bbq hahahahahahahahaa

threedogs
26th January 2013, 05:13 PM
only smell from another planet they can be orf for sure, dry reaching lol
remember years ago my BFF was doing that and I went out in sympathy
Just couldn't hold back LMAO now.

threedogs
27th January 2013, 12:52 PM
Did a bit to the ice box, but not happy, Seems you cant but ply with knotty features.
The consumer prefers it plain, anyway changed it a bit will need to stain it {Walnut}
Ply is held in place with brass tacks from the states and glued, heaps more to do.
Just need to find my BFFs heat gun from hell to strip the paint off.

Lonicus
27th January 2013, 02:18 PM
Looks pretty good mate, specially for someone who is crap at woodwork :)

threedogs
27th January 2013, 05:12 PM
If you have enough time, patience and vaseline you can massage a Mozzies' butt hole over a milk bottle.
having said that I'm changing the lot now, I'll head down to Bunnings in the morning and get the pine floor boards,
that lower flap I'll make out of hardwood and hinge it {brass}with a brass or cast iron drawer knob to open it.
got it in my head what it will look like, whether it will turn out like that is another matter, we shall see
Still need to get the metal name tag off some how without damaging it
Pics are of my first attempt, 1890 silky oak ice chest/box

growler2058
27th January 2013, 05:19 PM
Ok after 1& 1/2 days of brutal shed clean out I present to you "Growlers Cave" it's still a mess but now I've got rid of 9m3 of absolute sh1t (some good sh1t 2) I've got room again so tomorrow will e "tidy up day"

Sent from the crapper while on tappa

threedogs
27th January 2013, 05:28 PM
Heaps of potential there buddy, whats the car body??
I find it hard to throw stuff out thats why I get my BFFs around to do it

GUtsy ute
27th January 2013, 05:37 PM
Looking good son.
More pics tomorrow after tidy up pls.

growler2058
27th January 2013, 06:55 PM
Heaps of potential there buddy, whats the car body??
I find it hard to throw stuff out thats why I get my BFFs around to do it

77 LX Torana

threedogs
27th January 2013, 06:59 PM
A9X look alike here we come, looks like you had a bar already.
we put stools in man caves cause if you put a couch to watch cricket /football
you end up falling asleep. Shelving and plenty of it to the roof

growler2058
27th January 2013, 07:01 PM
Its a complete car i was driving. Have a complete set of hanging pnels as spares also. Slowly smoothing all panels and cutting out small bits of tin worm

threedogs
28th January 2013, 11:22 AM
I'll keep this here as its going in the cave when finished.
3x3 mtr pine floor boards $9.50. so far. Still need to glue and nail it.
then a walnut stain, great colour will show up knots well, and aged look
Lower front door finished, Top door next

mudski
30th January 2013, 09:21 PM
Holy crap John. Thats coming up great! Kinda wish i had time to do that. Keep the pics coming...I'll have to show my dad when its done. He thought I took it to the tip. Be careful to NOT damage the badge on the front.

threedogs
2nd February 2013, 02:38 PM
Nearly finished, I do things weird so finished one side to show Mudski. As with all furniture restos I've seen an done they tend to only do what you can see.
That way you leave the rest original so you can see how it was when working back in the 50's. This is a varnish you apply with steel wool gives a great finish, only one coat so far.
this will make a great outside wine cabinet or mouseproof petfood holder. Can't wait to show Mudski the ice chest finished.

Lonicus
2nd February 2013, 02:53 PM
Great work TD, looks brilliant!

threedogs
2nd February 2013, 06:11 PM
Pics aren't really showing true colour, kept the OE top piece of ply will syringe some wood glue into ply tomorrow.
Few more coats some soap and water,oh and some feet or board for the base.
trying to make it look older than 1950 as well.

threedogs
3rd February 2013, 02:31 PM
Just about there, I'm pretty chuffed in the outcome, there is heaps of wood rot on one side
going to make a pine plinth if thats the term for the lot to sit on. Overall it looks great IMO
I'll put the before /after shot up

megatexture
3rd February 2013, 03:48 PM
I think it would look better with the timber on the front instead of the ply but it still looks good mate looking forward to seeing the final result

threedogs
3rd February 2013, 04:15 PM
Yeah I hear you but except for the sides this is how it was sold.
The hinge and catches are 3/4" offset , got some awesome 3/8"
brass hinges and catches, but thought I'd do this one OE .
Similar to pic

megatexture
3rd February 2013, 04:30 PM
Yea I just like the plank look over the smoothe ply unless you run a router over it and make v groves in it to look like planks lol

threedogs
3rd February 2013, 04:34 PM
If I had a Router., That was my original plan, My BFF gets back from O/S tomorrow
so I might put two knotty pine doors on the front and edge with router. Cheap mod
As I've stated timber/wood not my strong suit.

megatexture
3rd February 2013, 04:41 PM
Circular saw at 45degree would achieve similar but it looks good anyways was just a suggestion keep the pics coming

threedogs
3rd February 2013, 04:47 PM
Yeah right power saw on 45 angle, its either a thumb coming off
or cutting the door in half LOL

threedogs
5th February 2013, 01:37 PM
Heres it is finished at last, well nearly noticed the ice box section is made from copper and brass sheet.
thinking I'll get it polished and clear coated, other pic is $10 shoe shine box just stripping it back.
Black nugget one side Brown in the other

Lonicus
5th February 2013, 02:03 PM
That's come up a treat TD, well done mate!

threedogs
5th February 2013, 02:38 PM
Heres what the Shoe shine box looked like, could use the timber inlays for front of icebox.
Thinking this dated 50's maybe 60's at the latest

Lonicus
5th February 2013, 05:05 PM
Mate you have an absolute treasure trove of interesting old gear there.

threedogs
5th February 2013, 05:11 PM
Thanks, just can't bear to see stuff thrown out, this was going to the tip, still works GF
Going to take your advice and scrap the lower door and make a new one using 10mm ply and
10mm pine floor boards to match the sides. get all the knotty features on the front.

threedogs
6th February 2013, 07:02 PM
All done ,except new lower door, If you want a way of displaying any old stuff you find try using old fence palings.
For individual pieces make a frame from palings 45 the corners and use more palings across the back. what ever space is in the middle of frame
can hold your relic, wire it on twitching from the back. I'll do one tomorrow for one railway spike.
I'll measure that bottom pick it's blacksmith made but has to be biggest I've ever seen, removed heaps off the board
but time to put some more on.

threedogs
7th February 2013, 03:52 PM
Bump , Gunna strip the doors back and do them the same as sides will look better.
Wont be OE but will display better. Pic is a rough idea how you can display smaller items.
You use more palings on back to hold it all together, this gives a rustic look, or use Bunnings
pine floor boards for a more modern look.

threedogs
10th February 2013, 05:59 PM
No more man cave stuff, I'l have to come up wih different display methods,Then all the "stuff" you have
stored can be dusted off and displayed. No good if ppl cant see it, needs a good story behind it to. that helps

gaddy
27th September 2013, 05:17 PM

My man land as the kids call it .

Go the bunnies

04OFF
27th September 2013, 05:34 PM

My man land as the kids call it .

Go the bunnies

I like very much, so when am i invited over ? :D

Where i spend a lot of time .....

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/8c0505fc.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/drinkshelf.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/674e73e2.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/4d01e4a8.jpg

NissanGQ4.2
27th September 2013, 05:41 PM

Very nice Steve, but where are the the naked waitresses and where is the chair drink holder???

gaddy
27th September 2013, 06:04 PM
Anytime but movies at yours

04OFF
27th September 2013, 08:59 PM
Very nice Steve, but where are the the naked waitresses and where is the chair drink holder???
I dont put the drinks down long enough to need holders mate (lol), and id get i trouble from both ends if i posted pics of the naked drink lady :smiley_thumbs_up:

04OFF
27th September 2013, 09:03 PM
Anytime but movies at yours

Done deal !, we got about 1200 movies for you to choose from, hope you got that many beers behind that bar? (haha)

Winnie
27th September 2013, 09:09 PM
Here's an update on mine from Page 1. Been extended and renovated since then also added a verandah.

AB
27th September 2013, 09:11 PM
Here's an update on mine from Page 1. Been extended and renovated since then also added a verandah.

Renovated?

Did you add the spray paint tag on the fridge?

Winnie
27th September 2013, 09:13 PM
Nah that's been there for ages! We re-roofed it, added an open fire place, fixed up all the holes and attacked it with expandafoam so it keeps out the cold and the rain... and we knocked out a wall and extended the bar.

AB
27th September 2013, 09:14 PM
Nah that's been there for ages! We re-roofed it, added an open fire place, fixed up all the holes and attacked it with expandafoam so it keeps out the cold and the rain... and we knocked out a wall and extended the bar.

It's a good cave though mate, nice!!!

gaddy
27th September 2013, 09:16 PM

In action for the rabbits game tonight

AB
27th September 2013, 09:17 PM

In action for the rabbits game tonight

Where's our invite???

Winnie
27th September 2013, 09:17 PM
The renovation was done about 3 months ago and we still haven't cleaned up the mess though... haha baby steps.

gaddy
27th September 2013, 09:21 PM
As long ad your a bunny or a toad more than welcome

Steve

Avo
27th September 2013, 09:24 PM
it's not a cave but spend a lot of time out here...

BigRAWesty
27th September 2013, 09:35 PM
These sheds are making me depressed.. :sly::(

megatexture
27th September 2013, 10:39 PM

That’s awesome! Mines a single car garage full of tools and no room to play with the dart board let alone sit down!

gaddy
23rd November 2013, 01:48 PM
Bloody kids helping paint , paint ya feet and then walk around me shed37232

megatexture
23rd November 2013, 01:55 PM
Bloody kids helping paint , paint ya feet and then walk around me shed37232

Thats so clean andy tidy !

gaddy
23rd November 2013, 02:04 PM
It will be , just found the top of my bench !37234

NP99
29th November 2013, 11:13 PM

Too neat for me mate.....my wife would find too many tools to use incorrectly :)

NP99
29th November 2013, 11:25 PM

Mainly off topic though :)

megatexture
30th November 2013, 07:49 AM
You would like mine then as I struggle to find what I'm looking for lol

SonOf
30th November 2013, 11:18 AM
My shed after its initial clean up. It doesn't look like it now unfortunately.

krbrooking
30th November 2013, 11:39 AM
I like very much, so when am i invited over ? :D

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/8c0505fc.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/drinkshelf.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/674e73e2.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/4d01e4a8.jpg

Omg that is not a man cave that is the new gentle men's club. Well laid out man.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app

NissanGQ4.2
30th November 2013, 12:09 PM

Aren't all threads on here like that? *L*

NP99
30th November 2013, 12:51 PM
Aren't all threads on here like that? *L*

Yep and it generally is a good yak too. :)

Cuppa
30th November 2013, 05:51 PM
Man caves are for girls, I’ve got a shed!

megatexture
30th November 2013, 06:13 PM
Yea mines a shed also and it takes a real man to work in it during midday lol

kind
1st December 2013, 08:37 AM
Im renting till I can afford something decent and am so so jealous of every single one of you !!! Haha one day one day

megatexture
1st December 2013, 10:28 AM
Get a shipping container and fit it out then you can use it as your shed/ workshop and load it with your stuff when it comes time to move lol

kind
1st December 2013, 02:32 PM
Get a shipping container and fit it out then you can use it as your shed/ workshop and load it with your stuff when it comes time to move lol

Thats a awesome idea but living in the burbs I have next to no yard as it is haha + would need a crain to get it in.

mudski
3rd December 2013, 06:32 PM
Man caves are for girls, I’ve got a shed!
So do I but its only a 6x6. :(

fracster
3rd December 2013, 08:44 PM
You guys have so much room to have sheds like these. We are all stuffed together on our little island, very few have this sort of floor space for workshops so big.

Jammy buggers.

megatexture
3rd December 2013, 09:57 PM
Talking about room.. My wife's uncle's driveway is 14km long and can only be done in a high clearance car like his 2" lifted Mitsubishi lancer or a 4wd lol.

threedogs
14th April 2019, 03:33 PM
Have started doing my mancave again due to recent events, only
half finished atm big thanks to TPC thats his dad in the framed black and white photo
still have heaps of items to display and I mean heaps, the walls are lined with those tin plate
signs I chose Indian motor bikes, and fuel related ones. cant see the point as they are all covered up lol lol
Will be great when finished and a fitting reminder

threedogs
14th April 2019, 04:11 PM
Had some 25mm brass stock about 600mm long so I posted it off to Ferret to see if he could weave some of his magic.
He sent back a heap of brass cannon parts to be assembled,.I had too much going on so my BFF Phil took on the challenge
and came up with these two beauties, dont think ferret had a chance to see them, the other pic is my handy oil tins and different
spark plugs and there boxes, I think they display well.
The wall of tin, bottles etc is my mates office wall he has an amazing collection

rusty_nail
14th April 2019, 06:24 PM
I wish ferret still made his tyre deflators. Those things are awesome

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk