PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone

Rach89GQ
24th November 2010, 06:56 PM
Hello guys hows it going???? sorry i didnt post before

I'm basicly from New South Wales, bought a standard 1989 GQ patrol about a year and half ago, shes blue and silver in colour. since buying her my husband and I have lifted it 2inches, fitted new 30x10.5 muddies, got a roof basket plus draw system and a few more lights as my husband is scared of the dark (laugh out loud) also upgraded her head lights as well. shes been pretty reliable up until now as i posted before with the problem....

I plan to take her out exploring this beautiful country as soon as i can fix the problem, and do some extra mods for her like new exhust, snorkle, comfort front seats as her's are getting abit tired, so yeah thats pretty much it .......

thanks guys and thanks for the tips :SNruQWn369624407:

wildgu6
24th November 2010, 07:14 PM
Hey Rach,Welcome to Trol town.
Good to see another female with a passion for off roading on baord the best forum around.
Heaps of handy information,Great bunch of people with a s*** load of knowledge and experience with plenty of good advice.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well.
Sounds like a nice rig, dont forget to post some pics when you get a chance.
Havnt read your prob' post as yet but will check it out.
As I said there is a wealth of exp floating around this forum, some one should have a few suggestions / answers for you.
Good luck, Welcome aboard and Enjoy the ride.

Cheers Pete

Maxhead
24th November 2010, 07:49 PM
Welcome to the forum Rach

AB
24th November 2010, 07:51 PM
Wlecome to the forum Rach and cheers for the introduction.

Fell free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Finly Owner
24th November 2010, 07:54 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Rach. Glad have another chick and her man and beast on board.

Tim

Bigrig
24th November 2010, 08:44 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard - heaps of good info, good people and so long as I'm not involved, good humour to be had on the forum ... hope you figure out the problem and you and the husband get around to doing that exploring around this great land sooner rather than later!! All the best.

patch697
24th November 2010, 08:49 PM
Welcome on board & I hope you enjoy the forum.

NissanGQ4.2
24th November 2010, 09:30 PM
Welcome to the forum,

Great bunch of guys / girls on here always willing to help out where they can :)

What suburb in NSW are you guys from so i can add you to the members map?

Enjoy the forum

Cheers

Todd

DX grunt
25th November 2010, 01:26 PM
Welcome Rach

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

Woof
25th November 2010, 06:23 PM
Welcome Rach, enjoy the forum

Rach89GQ
25th November 2010, 07:43 PM
thanks for the welcome, we're from picton

NissanGQ4.2
25th November 2010, 09:52 PM
thanks for the welcome, we're from picton

Thanks for the info Rach, have added you to the members map

Old Fisho
29th November 2010, 12:32 PM
Hello guys hows it going???? sorry i didnt post before

I'm basicly from New South Wales, bought a standard 1989 GQ patrol about a year and half ago, shes blue and silver in colour. since buying her my husband and I have lifted it 2inches, fitted new 30x10.5 muddies, got a roof basket plus draw system and a few more lights as my husband is scared of the dark (laugh out loud) also upgraded her head lights as well. shes been pretty reliable up until now as i posted before with the problem....

I plan to take her out exploring this beautiful country as soon as i can fix the problem, and do some extra mods for her like new exhust, snorkle, comfort front seats as her's are getting abit tired, so yeah thats pretty much it .......

thanks guys and thanks for the tips :SNruQWn369624407:
Hi there,
Old Fisho here. Just joined the forum and looking around for fellow 89GQ owners. I also have the old blue and sliver in a SWB. Where did you post the problems you were having? Will have a look to see if there is anything similar I have suffered.
Regards
Dick

AB
29th November 2010, 12:45 PM
Hi there,
Old Fisho here. Just joined the forum and looking around for fellow 89GQ owners. I also have the old blue and sliver in a SWB. Where did you post the problems you were having? Will have a look to see if there is anything similar I have suffered.
Regards
Dick

Hi Dick, if you click on the persons username, then press "view forum posts" it will show you every post that they have made and you may be able to find it.

This function is perfect for someone like yourself who finds someone with the exact type patrol and you can then see what questions they have asked, etc.

Hope that helps!

big_fletch
29th November 2010, 08:45 PM
Welcome to the forums mate, great bunch of people on here :bigthumbup:

Bellos
1st December 2010, 06:39 AM
Hi Rach welcome to the forum.

Don't worry about any little problems you get - that's all I've ever gotten is little problems and they have been few and far between.

I'm sure someone on this forum can get your problem sorted