PDA

View Full Version : More Thanks !!

nissannewby
27th December 2012, 04:28 PM
Hey all.

I would like to thank a couple of people on here and just re-confirm what a top place this is.

I have just purchased a drop down fridge slide from ashleylipus and he was great to deal with easy to talk to and more than happy to help out to get the package to me.

Also another huge thanks goes to MEGOMONSTER. He has been extremely helpful and picked up the fridge slide and is bringing it with him on his trip up here.

Top forum and most of all Top Blokes.

Cheers.

GUtsy ute
27th December 2012, 04:32 PM
Good to see people helping each other.

It's another great part of this Forum.

threedogs
27th December 2012, 04:36 PM
X 2, I'm sure Ashley 's they same, Mego Awesome dude too.
I'VE ALWAYS SAID BEST FORUM ON THE planet, AND STAND BY THAT COMMENT 100%

Maxhead
27th December 2012, 04:38 PM
Hey all.

I would like to thank a couple of people on here and just re-confirm what a top place this is.

I have just purchased a drop down fridge slide from ashleylipus and he was great to deal with easy to talk to and more than happy to help out to get the package to me.

Also another huge thanks goes to MEGOMONSTER. He has been extremely helpful and picked up the fridge slide and is bringing it with him on his trip up here.

Top forum and most of all Top Blokes.

Cheers.

Mate, if you need another favour, I'll even install it in my truck to test it out for ya...LOL
Jokes mate. Good to see great people of this forum helping each other AGAIN!.....on ya lads

NissanGQ4.2
27th December 2012, 05:09 PM
Certainly is a top place here

I bought the 3 BFG's off pearcey and he sat around drinking beers while waiting for the transport company to come pick them up, now that is just dedication :):):)

Tyres were better than described and he helped out greatly by getting them reading to be picked up by the transport company I had organised.

Top place, Top members, Top forum :):):)

Onya Mick for your part in it all, transport I reckon is the hardest part in buying something

Winnie
27th December 2012, 05:22 PM
Top blokes live here!

pearcey
27th December 2012, 05:33 PM
Certainly is a top place here

I bought the 3 BFG's off pearcey and he sat around drinking beers while waiting for the transport company to come pick them up, now that is just dedication :):):)

Tyres were better than described and he helped out greatly by getting them reading to be picked up by the transport company I had organised.

Top place, Top members, Top forum :):):)

Onya Mick for your part in it all, transport I reckon is the hardest part in buying something

Thanks for the complement Todd
Just tapped another keg.
Bloody good stuff that Coopers home brew.
I`m only to willing to help others, and I see the work and effort a lot of you guys put in on this site so why not a small reward or some assistance when required.

AB
27th December 2012, 06:23 PM
Good work gents!!!

MEGOMONSTER
27th December 2012, 06:54 PM
Your very welcome NEWBY, it's not like your out of way or anything.
Since we're bring thankful. 3dogs needs an honourable mention for his part in this fiasco of ours, with welding up my rattling exhaust days before my trip starts.