PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations!!

wildgu6
27th December 2012, 11:27 AM
Well I'm over eating and drinking for now.
Hope you have all had an enjoyable xmas so far.:santa:

Santa was good this year or was that me lol, spent yesturday am using my new AF/Metric 43 piece Stanley socket set (that weighs almost as much as the trol) fitting my new 9" HID spotties WhooHoo, looks a treat. Now i can get rid of several old sets of bits and pieces, or maybe give to the young fella.

But the BIG news this xmas, after conveying xmas greetings to some top people i've met and chatted to on this forum, I was hit with this.
Old mate Pauly (Patch697) and young Sammi (Sam697) got engaged, WhooHoo :clapping:, Good stuff guys, I know you pop in from time to time so I would like to extend my CONGRAT'S to you both.:thumbup: & Hope you have a Happy and prosperous future together. Well done Pauly for popping the Q old mate. Great news.
Will catch up soon.

Cheers and Beers, Pete & B.

growler2058
27th December 2012, 11:41 AM
Congrats to you both!!! C'mon AB your turn ;)

Merry Tapped Out Xmas

wildgu6
27th December 2012, 11:44 AM
Congrats to you both!!! C'mon AB your turn ;)

Merry Tapped Out Xmas

You are good ya bugga,

Yendor
27th December 2012, 11:48 AM
Congratulations Paul And Sammi.

All the best for the future.

Cheers Rodney

MEGOMONSTER
27th December 2012, 11:52 AM
Congratulation to you both.
Still waiting for AB.
the engagement party is gonna be huge. With 10000 plus members we might have to book rod laver arena for the venue.

Sir Roofy
27th December 2012, 11:52 AM
congrats paul and sam hope to hear more from you soon
ab wheres your announcement, comming lol

Winnie
27th December 2012, 12:04 PM
I read the first post here and thought to myself, wonder how long until somebody hassles AB...... 1 post.
Leave the poor bloke alone!!!

MudRunnerTD
27th December 2012, 12:59 PM
Congratulations to you Paul and Sammie. That is simply Great News. Nice one.

Best wishes for a long and loving future together.

Congrats

Bloodyaussie
27th December 2012, 01:00 PM
Leave an alone.. The poor bloke, he will get grief for not asking off his own bat but because you lot hassled him to.

Mags and I are coming up to 18years in April and have 2 kids and we are still not married.

We have been talking about it of late more so for legal reasons with properties we own and kids and stuff!

Bigrig
27th December 2012, 01:20 PM
An here I was not telling anyone!! lol

Congrats again Paul and Sam ... Queensland is an awesome honeymoon location! lmao

Maxhead
27th December 2012, 01:31 PM
Congrats Paul and Sam, good to hear on your engagement guys. Love is in the air..la,la la,la,la la...Ok, OK, I'll shut UP NOW!

wildgu6
27th December 2012, 01:33 PM
An here I was not telling anyone!! lol

Congrats again Paul and Sam ... Queensland is an awesome honeymoon location! lmao

Yer i tried Scotty, Pauly will prob' have a go at me for it lol, but hey its great news.