PDA

View Full Version : Lokka install - Clearances

Diesel-Mate
21st December 2012, 08:54 PM
So basically my lokka from 4wd systems arrived today after a 6 week wait. I ripped everything apart in prep for install. Went to install the lokka into the carrier to find my clearances are out by 4mm so I need to find some larger thrust washers. Does anyone know where to get them and has anyone else had trouble with clearances?

Cheers

Diesel-Mate
27th December 2012, 11:01 AM
After fiddling around with my diff apart and trying to get the clearances right then giving up and putting it all back together a parcel comes in a week later with the two thrust washers that were missing from the kit..... and a letter apologizing for the missing parts. Thanks 4wd systems...

MEGOMONSTER
27th December 2012, 11:58 AM
Ahhhhh....... The old missing washers from the box trick. Hope it's easy install now.

growler2058
27th December 2012, 12:15 PM
Ooops
I had no dramas with them. But I live locally to them also. They're selling those things like hot cakes and are full on under the pump for them

Merry Tapped Out Xmas

hekarewe
27th December 2012, 08:32 PM
remember watching murrier and dave fit my lokka into my front diff bugger all clearance very tight fit but have not looked back love em.

Drewboyaus
27th December 2012, 08:47 PM
Ahhhhh....... The old missing washers from the box trick. Hope it's easy install now.

Get Smart style.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diesel-Mate
28th December 2012, 10:28 AM

Yeah bastards lol. Was an easy install when i actually had all the parts of the kit in front of me, clearances were perfect and the lokka works great now.