PDA

View Full Version : Well That's It

wildgu6
20th December 2012, 05:40 PM
Hi all you Trollers,
Well that's it for work for another year until the 7th Jan, boy times flies when your having fun hahaha.
Not a lot planned this Xmas as it has been a pretty hard year financially, with the miss's in and out of work but still soldiering on, and back to work for her on the 2nd, I feel for her as life is meant to get easier as you progress through the years hahahahahah yer right, then the young fella out of work for a good part of 3 months, but has scored some security in the dying weeks of the year. And myself getting layed off just prior to Xmas , but again lucky enough to score a job just before Xmas. Needless to say the hrs I've put in in the last 6 weeks has been mad.
Anyway as stated not a lot planned for obvious reasons but still plan to enjoy my time off.
Will be looking forward to the 4th Jan lol, when I sit back and enjoy watching Plas' cook a spit for me haha that he has been a true champ in delivering personally from Vic.
Haha think we'll be to pissed to give a shiz about the spit.

Anyway guys/Gals here's to a safe and wonderful Xmas and hope you all get what you wish for from Santa and have a safe and prosperous new year. Take care out there peeps, Stay Safe if you are on the roads and ENJOY.
All the best to you and your families,
Hope you all have a GREAT time.

Cheers Pete & B

http://youtu.be/r1aYkutjXfQ

TAP TAP TAP MERRY XMAS TO ALL AND A SAFE NEW YEAR TO COME

NissanGQ4.2
20th December 2012, 05:44 PM
Merry Xmas to u and the missus, and rest of family mate

I hope one day I will be able to catch up with you for a beer or 2.

Enjoy the break

Bloodyaussie
20th December 2012, 05:44 PM
Thank you mate, I hope you and all the other trolls out there stay safe and have a good time with whatever they en devour to do these holidays.

I myself will spend Xmas down at Rye for a week then lazing around the house for 2 more weeks, wahoo!!!!!

MC97GQ
20th December 2012, 05:48 PM
Thanks Pete,

I hope you and the family have a very happy safe and prosperous Christmas and New Year.

Regards

Mark

Bigrig
20th December 2012, 05:48 PM
Onya Pete - started hols yesterday and already dreading going back on the 7th!!

Have a bottler mate and all the best for a safe, happy and prosperous Xmas and New Year!!

threedogs
20th December 2012, 06:06 PM
Thank you, lets all make 2013 bigger and better , leave all the BS behind, merry xmas

Maxhead
20th December 2012, 06:17 PM
All the best to you and your family as well Pete. Have a good break mate but more importantly a safe one!

lorrieandjas
20th December 2012, 06:26 PM
Hey mate - enjoy you're break and glad things have settled down a bit! Merry Christmas to you and your family and to all the the other 'trollers out there the same - stay safe y'all!

Jas

choppie
20th December 2012, 06:36 PM
Thank you, lets all make 2013 bigger and better , leave all the BS behind, merry xmas

With you on that one dogs:santa::santa::1062::1062::cheers:

wildgu6
20th December 2012, 08:13 PM
Merry Xmas to u and the missus, and rest of family mate

I hope one day I will be able to catch up with you for a beer or 2.

Enjoy the break

Cheers Toddsta, and hope you and Erin get some quiet time over the break, maybe give the terrors the keys to the trol for a day...lol,
All the best mate, Stay safe. Might give you a buzz over the break, Take care and Enjoy.

P.S that beer will be a scotch mate, and its on my bucket list.

Can't wait to crank the spit up Pete! Have a great chrissy mate and catch you in the new year!

Yer mate, looking forward to it,
As im a scotch drinker and your a Mexican, i took the liberty of grabbin you a few VBs to guzzle before hittin the scotch mate.. Sound like a plan ??
Have a ripper chrissy mate and a safe trip over.

wildgu6
20th December 2012, 08:34 PM
Stick the vb's up ya tailpipe mate gimme a coopers (or just about any other beer) any day! Hahaha

Now thats what fishings all about, gettin a bite straight away...hahahahahahahaha love it.
What sort of coopers big fella, as said not a beer drinker and wouldnt know one from another.
The young fella informs me there is clear, pale and draught lol dont even know if thats spelt right

MEGOMONSTER
20th December 2012, 08:41 PM
I finished up today and don't go back till the 4th of February. Happy Holidays Everyone.

wildgu6
20th December 2012, 08:48 PM
I finished up today and don't go back till the 4th of February. Happy Holidays Everyone.

Thanks mate, it's a great feeling hey MeGo, Not the going back bit,the finishing up bit. Enjoy mate

TAP TAP TAP MERRY XMAS TO ALL AND A SAFE NEW YEAR TO COME

Sir Roofy
20th December 2012, 08:55 PM
And all the best toyou and the miss,s mate may the new year be prosperus for you both

pearcey
20th December 2012, 08:56 PM
Pete mate all the best to you and your family and watch out you might get a gate crasher on the 4th.
Looking back on the year I think a lot of us have had ups and downs. But even when we are down there is some one there to help
and Christmas is the time to remember and thank those who were there when needed.
A big thanks to you and all members who have made this a great forum over the last year.

wildgu6
20th December 2012, 09:07 PM
And all the best toyou and the miss,s mate may the new year be prosperus for you both

Back at ya mate, Hope 2013 is a great year for both you and Jayne.
Have a safe one Roofy, All the best mate.

wildgu6
20th December 2012, 09:12 PM
Pete mate all the best to you and your family and watch out you might get a gate crasher on the 4th.
Looking back on the year I think a lot of us have had ups and downs. But even when we are down there is some one there to help
and Christmas is the time to remember and thank those who were there when needed.
A big thanks to you and all members who have made this a great forum over the last year.

Thanks Pearcey. So true mate, well said.
And you and the miss's are more than welcome to rock up mate, Plassy's cookin LOL,
Stay safe and enjoy the break....Oh wait your on a permanent break, well stay safe anyway and all the best to you and the miss's.

wildgu6
20th December 2012, 10:07 PM
Not a bloody beer drinker? Jeez what sort of mates do I have??? Haha only jokin! Don't worry about the beers mate if there's a bottlo near your joint ill pick up a couple then tuck into your scotch!! Yeah and you better have plenty Im a scotch pig!! Hahaha (cast....)

LMAO..... Always plenty of sotch here mate, both the miss's and i are scotch drinkers when she's not drinkin that bubbly girly shiz.
Bottlo ya say, think the miss's and i counted one day when we were evicted from the local, there were 13 pubs within 5 minutes from home..... Love it

pearcey
20th December 2012, 10:10 PM
LMAO..... Always plenty of sotch here mate, both the miss's and i are scotch drinkers when she's not drinkin that bubbly girly shiz.
Bottlo ya say, think the miss's and i counted one day when we were evicted from the local, there were 13 pubs within 5 minutes from home..... Love it
After being evicted I didn`t think you`d be able to count past 2

Winnie
20th December 2012, 10:12 PM
Enjoy your time off mate, sometimes a quiet one at home with the family is better than going away on a holiday.

wildgu6
20th December 2012, 10:21 PM
After being evicted I didn`t think you`d be able to count past 2

OK rephase for you Pearcey, the day after we were evicted lol, you are quick!

Enjoy your time off mate, sometimes a quiet one at home with the family is better than going away on a holiday.

Ya reckon Kris lol.
Nah all good spending some time with the cook. and the young fella, well hahaha thats a funny one spendin time with him, if he's not in his cave he's at the gym or fishing.

Lonicus
21st December 2012, 07:08 AM
Have a great Christmas mate. I hope 2013 brings more stability to your household!

wildgu6
21st December 2012, 08:48 PM
Can't wait to crank the spit up Pete!

Hey Plas, i know its early days, but have you got a rough eta mate, no biggy