PDA

View Full Version : Just finished my dawes and needle valve

WYLD333
17th December 2012, 09:40 PM
Hey guys thought id stop being lazy tonight as ive had my dawes valve and needle sitting here for 2 weeks now.
Anyhow put them in and wow what a difference it has made to the car, alot more power and way smoother to drive, my egt's are dwn by 100+ degrees and has transformed the car.
Loving it and cnt wait to get her out bush again lol
Anyone considering this mod nothing to think about just buy the kit and do it works a treat

:Yahoo!::Yahoo!::Yahoo!::Yahoo!::Yahoo!::Yahoo!::Y ahoo!:

threedogs
17th December 2012, 09:47 PM
X 2 best mod for any Z30 Di owner full stop.

mudski
17th December 2012, 09:53 PM
Its always a good feeling when something you do just works better than you expect. But yeah its a must for any ZD30 owner...
You done the EGR plate too?

WYLD333
17th December 2012, 10:10 PM
Its always a good feeling when something you do just works better than you expect. But yeah its a must for any ZD30 owner...
You done the EGR plate too?

Yeah ive blocked the egr only thing left now is to fit a provent catch can, and then start the bigger mods

Sir Roofy
17th December 2012, 10:13 PM
Once you get the catch can on the motor will breath
alot better

boots
17th December 2012, 10:15 PM
So what have you set your boost at ? and whats the next mod on your list . catch can ? intercooler ? egr block ? exhaust ? fuel return line mod ? whats priority for you ?

WYLD333
17th December 2012, 10:20 PM
Ive already done intercooler and egr so catch can will b my next 4 sure, boost is set around 17psi max, n roughly 10 psi when siting on 100