PDA

View Full Version : Whats it Worth

nissannewby
17th December 2012, 06:38 PM
Hey guys

Just want some advice/ oppinions on selling my GQ. Here are the specifics I was thinking maybe $14k

1999 DX coil cab, 237,000km, TD42 with DTS turbo kit (high flowed), 5" lift with superior arms inc super flex and flexy coils, Custom tray, Cheezy Racing front bar, 2x lightforce 240 blitx, 2x lightforce 170, Full service history, serviced every 5000km, 33x12.5 all terrains x5, will come with 35x10.5 centipedes on rims x5, rono overhead console, GME TX4400 80 ch UHF, projector 55w headlights, ;ed tail lights and reverse light and I have just payed rego so it will have it until dec 13. Has a few minor character spots but easily resolved. There is probably more just cant think of at the moment.

Thanks for the input guys.

boots
17th December 2012, 07:04 PM
Sounds like an awesome 4b to me newby . 14k seems cheap to me off the cuff , no idea of the market prices ATM . Maybe consider repairing those minor character spots and increase your asking price . Then there is less negatives than positives for the buyer . goodluck with what you go and do or you can always keep it .

Winnie
17th December 2012, 07:05 PM
I'd pay that for it no questions asked. Think you'd be asking too little for it.

taslucas
17th December 2012, 07:16 PM
Yeah i reckon thats cheap mate. Id chuck a couple more K on it, you can always reduce the price later. BUT BETTER STILL........KEEP IT AND DRIVE IT:):):):)

growler2058
17th December 2012, 07:27 PM
Way too much I'll give you 4k ;)

Tap someone who cares

macca86
17th December 2012, 07:42 PM
I'll trade my patrol for it

Ben-e-boy
17th December 2012, 07:54 PM
its worth nothing and you shouldnt sell it!!!!!!!!!!!! lmfao

AB
17th December 2012, 08:01 PM
Personally I think It's worth more than that as it is a beast of a car but it would be hard to find a buyer for higher price.

I think the price is well worth it and would be sold for that figure.

Ive seen a load of great TD42 GQ's with all the bells and whistles on sale for 18-20k but most times they don't sell.

nissannewby
17th December 2012, 08:08 PM
Like AB said have to try and market it to sell. It has low k's for a gq but I know I have certainly used it hence the price but if it comes to it I will sell it in the coming months or keep it. I do love the old girl and have put some time into but I dont get to use it as much as I would like to it sucks seeing it there and not being able to use it. It may just be a phase but if I advertise it and it doesnt sell quick I will prob just keep it.

I am between a rock and a hard place here.

taslucas
17th December 2012, 08:13 PM
I am between a rock and a hard place here.

Well lucky you've got a beefy Q-:)

Tap, crackle, pop

Winnie
18th December 2012, 05:42 PM
I'm telling you now mate if you put this up for sale at 14k I'd fly up and drive it home.

Ben-e-boy
18th December 2012, 06:36 PM
I'm telling you now mate if you put this up for sale at 14k I'd fly up and drive it home.

If you do that we are going for a drive first.

Winnie
18th December 2012, 07:11 PM
Well to be honest Newby its probably worth about 9k but I will pay you 14k so you'd better sell.......

DIAL-A-TAP

nissannewby
18th December 2012, 07:13 PM
Decisions decisions. If its gonna be up for sale it will be in the new year. At this stage its either sell it or spend money on it and make it more capable.

Winnie
18th December 2012, 07:16 PM
Make it more capable!

DIAL-A-TAP

GUtsy ute
18th December 2012, 10:43 PM
If it doesn't cost you anything apart from rego and maintenance, keep it.
The amount of money and sweat you have put into it makes it a keeper, until you no longer have the passion
to go wheeling.

You will regret selling it when an opportunity to go out with the serious boys comes up.

Whatever your reasons for selling, unless you need the money, you will never replace it without it costing you a lot more.
Just my 2cents worth, as I've been down this road.

Cheers.