PDA

View Full Version : G'day guys

orangeshannon
13th December 2012, 08:04 PM
hey im shannon im new to this site im almost a third year diesel mechanic apprentice as of jan 8 i will be third year. ok you guys may hate this part but my car list at the moment is
1983 suzuki sierra 1 litre bold standard apart from window tint and a cd player
a
1996 suzuki vitara SWB 1.6 carby motor 2 inch suspension, 2 inch body, winch bar, sliders, 30 fed muds, brown davis long range fuel tank and the list goes on
a
1997 land rover discovery 300tdi winch bar, tigerz11 12,000 pound winch with the dyneema rope, air compressor in rear, safari snorkle and may more mods to come

ok now we get interesting

i also got a 1993 suzuki vitara LWB (project car) its got about 10 inches of suspension lift over standard height, 35 simex extreams, gq front and rear diffs (rear with factory locker), might be running a commy v6 out of a vs commodore or a turbo diesel thinking about diesel. this car is my project car and im only half way through the suspension it just needs to be finished up and motor finished off. i've had the car about a year and a bit now

growler2058
13th December 2012, 08:10 PM
Gday mate welcome we need pics mate the project sounds bloody awesome, dunno about the disco hhahahahaha butsuzis are great

NissanGQ4.2
13th December 2012, 08:11 PM
Welcome 2 the forum mate,

Great bunch of members on here always willing 2 help out where they can

We won't let knowing you owning those other four wheel drives affect us answering you Q in the other thread, could of been worse, you could own a Yota *L*

Enjoy mate, hope you get an answer to you Q

Cheers

Toddie

DX grunt
13th December 2012, 08:12 PM
G'day Shannon

Welcome to the forum and glad you could join us. Great to see another young bloke on here with lots of things to occupy his time. lol.

My young bloke gets signed off as a HD mechanic in Jan.

Are you looking at getting a Patrol or here for a look?

Take care out there.

Rossco

orangeshannon
13th December 2012, 08:24 PM
pics of the project car

orangeshannon
13th December 2012, 08:26 PM
chers guys yeh really the main reason why im on here is that my project car is using some gq parts ;) haha

growler2058
13th December 2012, 08:32 PM
chers guys yeh really the main reason why im on here is that my project car is using some gq parts ;) haha

When only the best will do ;)

She looks tuff as mate

Tap someone who cares

orangeshannon
13th December 2012, 08:36 PM
yeh theres better pics but they didnt like to up load the on on my front lawn just had a standard non locker diff but i sold it cause i didnt have a matching front diff and i found a matching pair of diffs that was a good price and had a factory locker in the rear so in they both went oh and that was also taken when i still had the standard vitara front suspension hahah. the wheels on it are my stuffed 34 super swampers to afriad to put the good ones under it while im still working on it with the grinders ect haha i'll try and upload some better pics

MEGOMONSTER
13th December 2012, 08:56 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.

Bloodyaussie
13th December 2012, 08:58 PM
Welcome aboard mate........ toys toys toys, time time time......

wildgu6
13th December 2012, 09:07 PM
G'day buddy, Welcome aboard.
Great bunch here with tons of advice, info, adventures and plenty of laughs to absorb.
Join in and soak it all up. You will meet some top people
At least no mention of yotas, your ok.
Love the suzukis but,
would be an awsome little project. Nice work on the mod's list too.

Enjoy, cheers Pete

Tappn the App Beers on Tap

healy
13th December 2012, 10:38 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

AB
14th December 2012, 06:38 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

my third 256
14th December 2012, 07:40 AM
hi and welcom to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen

Dhuck
14th December 2012, 08:23 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

lorrieandjas
14th December 2012, 10:48 AM
Hi mate and welcome to the forum.

Jas

Maxhead
15th December 2012, 07:18 AM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

Bigrig
16th December 2012, 07:49 PM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!