PDA

View Full Version : booked into united for a tune :))

Stropp
13th December 2012, 05:41 PM
got the old girl (Na not her, I dont have one:))) booked in for a tune and fit a boost T :Yahoo!:, just hoping for a smoother delivery of boost from lower in the rev range and lower egt's, will let you know how she goes. Then i suppose it will be i NEED the bigger turbo and intercooler and lift pump etc etc in about 6 mths when the novelty of this wears off lol.

Bloodyaussie
13th December 2012, 05:55 PM
Good luck, hope your a happy camper when you get it back!!!

nissannewby
13th December 2012, 11:46 PM
You will get what you want from there. There will be no wiping the smile off your face as you drive out of his workshop.

Stropp
14th December 2012, 10:26 PM
Well had the tune done, boost is now set at 14 psi and boost comes on much earlier and smoother, 112 killerwasps now very happy but already I think that the bigger turbo and inter cooler will feel so much better :( more money, maybe after Xmas.

Bloodyaussie
14th December 2012, 10:30 PM
It's a never ending spiral......

lorrieandjas
14th December 2012, 10:54 PM
That's the problem. There's always a bigger, better, newer shinier thing to had!

Jas

Clunk
14th December 2012, 10:57 PM
Well had the tune done, boost is now set at 14 psi and boost comes on much earlier and smoother, very happy but already I think that the bigger turbo and inter cooler will feel so much better :( more money, maybe after Xmas.

If you not happy with yours, I'll do ya a straight swap with mine and I'll even chuck in the kids as a sweetener ;)

Don't stroke it, TAP it!!!!.....

Stropp
15th December 2012, 12:13 AM
Thanks klunk but I think I will stick with my ol banger :)

Blooness
16th December 2012, 03:50 PM
Can you give me an idea how much the tune cost you, and have you changed your exhaust at all ? Forgive my ignorance, but where are united ?

I have a December 2004 Patrol :)

Dan

threedogs
16th December 2012, 04:00 PM
Yo Stropp let us know if your fuel improves please.
Good to see your happy, getting mine dynoed early next year as well.

Stropp
17th December 2012, 12:41 AM
Can you give me an idea how much the tune cost you, and have you changed your exhaust at all ? Forgive my ignorance, but where are united ?

I have a December 2004 Patrol :)

Dan

Pm sent mate

Stropp
17th December 2012, 12:42 AM
Yo Stropp let us know if your fuel improves please.
Good to see your happy, getting mine dynoed early next year as well.

Will do mate.