PDA

View Full Version : Victorian meet up Jan 25th-28th 2013 Walhalla

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Winnie
16th January 2013, 09:55 PM
I dunno Jonathan have you seen the latest 4WD action DVD? Camera car had second battery in the back and it caught fire and made a a right mess of the car really put me off the idea because that was my original plan

Bloodyaussie
16th January 2013, 09:57 PM
You know why... because they are a bunch of drongo's...... they had one of those dodge boxes that was just jammed in behind the seats.. bloody idiots.

Winnie
16th January 2013, 10:02 PM
I will have a look at your setup next week mate and pick your brain a bit

Drewboyaus
16th January 2013, 10:03 PM
Don't think it would be worth hardwiring if I've only got a single battery?? There's no way I'd easily get a second battery under my bonnet, thinking more ahead for the next car

Piece of cake mate.....fits no probs under the hood of my TB42. Mind you, I don't have mine on gas so I don't know if that causes a problem.
As BA said though, it takes about an hour to do. Maximum. Especially if there are a few helping out doing different bits if the job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drewboyaus
16th January 2013, 10:04 PM
You know why... because they are a bunch of drongo's...... they had one of those dodge boxes that was just jammed in behind the seats.. bloody idiots.

Probably with no pharken fuse protection either......

MudRunnerTD
16th January 2013, 10:29 PM
Yep you only get fire from wiring when you get a dead short. Drongos it is mate.

If your putting a battery inside your cab then it should be a sealed Gel battery only which can be mounted upside down if you like and no spill risk and no fumes while its charging.

I'm thinking of putting 2 batteries inside the cab of the GQ to run a 24v setup for the winch. Do it right and there is no problem.

chester
16th January 2013, 10:47 PM
Well it looks like ill be able make it,there will be me and my tribe, Wife and 4 sons.I will most likely be up on saturday morning,i have a trip worked out in my head if you guys are keen.
Was thinking about Going up Flats trk,down Pheasent's to merringtons,back on the main road then down Trigg trk to one speck, then down Army trk and either from there head back to camp or go up morning star to Mcevoys then back down white star to camp.

Winnie
16th January 2013, 10:54 PM
That's great Chester look forward to it! I will have a look at that on my map tomorrow

Bloodyaussie
16th January 2013, 11:05 PM
Well it looks like ill be able make it,there will be me and my tribe, Wife and 4 sons.I will most likely be up on saturday morning,i have a trip worked out in my head if you guys are keen.
Was thinking about Going up Flats trk,down Pheasent's to merringtons,back on the main road then down Trigg trk to one speck, then down Army trk and either from there head back to camp or go up morning star to Mcevoys then back down white star to camp.
Brilliant as I have no faith in Chris as I guide...he he!!!!

chester
16th January 2013, 11:14 PM
Brilliant as I have no faith in Chris as I guide...he he!!!!I have no faith in myself as a guide lol.

Winnie
17th January 2013, 07:42 AM
Brilliant as I have no faith in Chris as I guide...he he!!!!

I'm gonna get you lost, slash your tyres and ditch you there.

Just think, this time next week we'll all be itching to leave work so we can bugger off for the weekend! I am finishing work at 3:30 next week now so that gives me some more time for last minute preparations

Bob
17th January 2013, 09:19 AM
Bob & Lorraine and two Dogs
Nisshead - Kris
Winne - Ch(K)ris lol
Roofy. Jane will join on Saturday
AB - Andy
Bloodyaussie- Jonathan (solo) Georgie the Jack Russel
Drewboyaus and Navi, Jamie.
MudRunnerTD - Darren & Naomi, Zach (7) and Amelia (20months)
Timbo
Rossco
Chester Plus Wife and 4 Boys

10 Vehicles 10 Members 4 Better Halves 7 Kids and numerous Dogs LOL

Bloodyaussie
17th January 2013, 10:10 AM
Irish is coming also but not sure on if it is one or two nights??

Plus my mate Adam will pop in for a night in his company Hilux but wont use it on any tracks the bloody woose!!!!

Alitis007
17th January 2013, 10:58 AM
I was planning to come down for a day but i wont be camping, could you guys tell me what i will need to bring with me or have on my trol as a minimum just to wheel around for the day??

Winnie
17th January 2013, 11:05 AM
Nothing really, a standard troll would be able to follow us on some of the tracks. What lift and tyres are you running?

Bloodyaussie
17th January 2013, 11:10 AM
I was planning to come down for a day but i wont be camping, could you guys tell me what i will need to bring with me or have on my trol as a minimum just to wheel around for the day??

Rated recovery is the minimum.. front and back.

Long way to go for the day mate.... takes hours to get where we are!!

Bob
17th January 2013, 11:13 AM
Whats with this Rated Recovery business.
I wont have Rated Recovery on my Vehicle

Alitis007
17th January 2013, 11:16 AM
Nothing really, a standard troll would be able to follow us on some of the tracks. What lift and tyres are you running?

No lift, standard size A/T's and i would try and follow on all the tracks

Alitis007
17th January 2013, 11:20 AM
Rated recovery is the minimum.. front and back.

Long way to go for the day mate.... takes hours to get where we are!!

Do you means recovery points or as in straps?? And its not that far champ, easily done for a day of fun!

Winnie
17th January 2013, 11:35 AM
No lift, standard size A/T's and i would try and follow on all the tracks

Tbh mate you will struggle and do damage on a lot of the tracks we will be doing. For the most part you will be okay, common sense should prevail

Alitis007
17th January 2013, 11:51 AM
Tbh mate you will struggle and do damage on a lot of the tracks we will be doing. For the most part you will be okay, common sense should prevail

DW i should be right, theres nothing better then a challenge, just need to take it nice and slow mate. No need for heroics and i'm sure with all your experience and guidance even a blind man could drive thru with ease!

Bloodyaussie
17th January 2013, 12:00 PM
If you plan to do any of the harder tracks we ask that you have rated recovery points or risk damage if you get stuck and you have to be recovered.

The rear is not so much of an issue as long as you have a tow set up as many of us have removable hitch points we can use on other cars but the front is a different story??

It is not up to me to explain rated recovery points but the onus is on the driver to know what is expected at a minimum .

I remind you all that this is not a club run but a meet up of a few mates going for a drive and any damaged suffered is off your own back.

And last we are here to have fun in a safe way!!!!!!!!

Alitis007
17th January 2013, 12:02 PM
If you plan to do any of the harder tracks we ask that you have rated recovery points or risk damage if you get stuck and you have to be recovered.

The rear is not so much of an issue as long as you have a tow set up as many of us have removable hitch points we can use on other cars but the front is a different story??

It is not up to me to explain rated recovery points but the onus is on the driver to know what is expected at a minimum .

I remind you all that this is not a club run but a meet up of a few mates going for a drive and any damaged suffered is off your own back.

And last we are here to have fun in a safe way!!!!!!!!

Thats not an issue mate, do i need both sides or is 1 good enough for the front??

Bloodyaussie
17th January 2013, 12:04 PM
Both, if you pull the car from one side you risk twisting the chassis and this does happen.

Alitis007
17th January 2013, 12:06 PM
No dramas i'll get stuck into it then!!

Winnie
17th January 2013, 12:40 PM
Good stuff George.

Alitis007
17th January 2013, 12:44 PM
Thanks Chris! Hopefully i have made my exhaust by then as well.

WYLD333
17th January 2013, 01:51 PM
There's a fire burning around donnely's creek area ATM. Thought I'd post it up y not

Maxhead
17th January 2013, 02:06 PM
There's a fire burning around donnely's creek area ATM. Thought I'd post it up y not

Hope it doesn't burn the area to the crisp or we'll need to find another spot.

.........on the move

Bob
17th January 2013, 02:06 PM

Thanks for that see brlow

http://www.cfa.vic.gov.au/warnings-restrictions/warnings-and-advice/index.html?inUrl=websites_detail_1265227895.html

AB
17th January 2013, 02:11 PM
Crap! Fingers crossed...

Winnie
17th January 2013, 02:15 PM
Just heard it on the radio. Not good!!!!

WYLD333
17th January 2013, 02:19 PM
And it's dry as out that area, hard 2 control a outbreak

Winnie
17th January 2013, 02:30 PM
We ate going to have to come up with a backup plan

AB
17th January 2013, 02:32 PM
We ate going to have to come up with a backup plan

Winnies house.....lol

WYLD333
17th January 2013, 02:33 PM
Wonangatta would b mint

Winnie
17th January 2013, 02:39 PM
Winnies house.....lol

What would my mum say? Hahhah

Maxhead
17th January 2013, 02:41 PM
Beach camp with some beach driving and fishing

Bloodyaussie
17th January 2013, 02:44 PM
Ok lets come up with a serious back up plan now........

Real recommendations not peoples back yards either smart arses ??????

Needs to be State forest

Maxhead
17th January 2013, 02:47 PM
Seriously though, what about a beach run??? I'm not fussed where we go but I've never been beach driving...

AB
17th January 2013, 02:52 PM
Seriously though, what about a beach run??? I'm not fussed where we go but I've never been beach driving...

There are minimal places in Victoria where you can drive on the beaches unfortunately mate. In fact, hardly anywhere these days...

Depending on how bad the fire is what other options/camp spots are down there.....Coopers Creek, any others???

Winnie
17th January 2013, 02:56 PM
Yeah there's coopers ck, Walhalla but I don't know of any spots we could all camp

Bloodyaussie
17th January 2013, 02:56 PM
Only beach is near S.A and you need permits through the 4wd club that manages it??

I dont know enough good spots to make suggestions ??

Bob
17th January 2013, 02:58 PM
are there any places along the Thomson River where we can camp ???

Are you there Roofy ??

AB
17th January 2013, 03:00 PM
We might have to get back to this thread tomorrow in regards to a back up plan depending on what happens with the fire today, how much it destroys, etc.

Umm....Doesnt look too good actually.....Its been classified as a medium fire, 7 vehicles are there now and it says the size is 80HA.....

Bloodyaussie
17th January 2013, 03:09 PM
This bushfire is out of control.
This message applies to the town of Aberfeldy and the Donnelly Creek area.
Campers and other visitors in the areas north of Walhalla and in the Donnellys Creek and Aberfeldy areas should leave the area immediately
The following roads are now closed:
At Matlock, at the corner of Walhalla Road and Warburton-Woods Point Road
At the Thompson Dam Wall on the Thompson Dam access track
North of Walhalla at the corner of Binns Road and Walhalla Road

mudski
17th January 2013, 03:13 PM
Robe is S.A is the only place closest. Nowhere in Vic apart from the dunes at Portland but you must get a temp membership with the Portland dune buggy club by memory. Don't know of any down Gippsland way. 90mile beach would be good but i think its out of bounds for 4 wheelers.

Bloodyaussie
17th January 2013, 03:14 PM
Robe is S.A is the only place closest. Nowhere in Vic apart from the dunes at Portland but you must get a temp membership with the Portland dune buggy club by memory. Don't know of any down Gippsland way. 90mile beach would be good but i think its out of bounds for 4 wheelers.

Thats the one.... I knew it was something like that!!

mudski
17th January 2013, 03:23 PM
Yeah when you said it to me I remembered afterwards about Portland.
download this pdf on the area....
http://robe.com.au/wp-includes/assets/Offroad_Guide.pdf

Bloodyaussie
17th January 2013, 03:32 PM
Just watched the footage on the news and there is no way we are going there.. it is off its head and way out of control!!!!!!

Drewboyaus
17th January 2013, 03:36 PM
I know about the fire, but I thought I steam up everyone's windscreen a bit more by posting my Australia Day weekend trip video to Walhalla last year....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1kVQhtD4O4&sns=em

Should get everyone keen for next weekend if you're not already....
A bugger about that fire though.....

Drewboyaus
17th January 2013, 03:38 PM
Somewhere up the Howqua?

Winnie
17th January 2013, 03:41 PM
I can see the smoke from work in Warragul. This thing is massive guys

WYLD333
17th January 2013, 03:44 PM
Maybe just postpone it 4 a couple of weeks?? No point on making Any calls on wether 2 cancel until after the weekend

Winnie
17th January 2013, 03:47 PM
We can't cancel!!! I'd rather go somewhere else than do nothing.

Drewboyaus
17th January 2013, 03:49 PM
Maybe just postpone it 4 a couple of weeks?? No point on making Any calls on wether 2 cancel until after the weekend

That's a good call considering after today the weather will be much milder until sometime about Thursday next week when it goes back up for a day to about 36 and then gets milder for our weekend away.
There is time to get it put out....hopefully

Bloodyaussie
17th January 2013, 03:49 PM
Thats right.. just means location change plus time off and stuff like that cannot be changed.

Winnie
17th January 2013, 03:59 PM
Status upgraded to 250Ha and 20 vehicles.....

AB
17th January 2013, 04:05 PM
Disaster!!!! Fingers crossed for everyone in the area!!!

We'll be right everyone, see what happens after today, we can change to another spot if need be.

Regardless of what happens I'll be going somewhere!

Maxhead
17th January 2013, 04:06 PM
Holy crap, just seen on the news..NOT GOOD!!!!!

Bloodyaussie
17th January 2013, 04:06 PM
Just watching the weather channel and hard to judge but tonight is going to be stinking hot so tough conditions in that region !!!

I think a mostly dry change coming through Melbourne in the morning so a few hours later for the fire affected area.

WYLD333
17th January 2013, 04:18 PM
They'd wana get another 20 trucks there n fast

Bob
17th January 2013, 04:23 PM
That Fire will take more than a Week to clear up all Hot Spots as it is in Timbered Country.

Thinking Caps on for an alternative Site.
I was thinking the Murray but unfortunately no 4WDriving

Winnie
17th January 2013, 04:25 PM
I'm up for anything. The fire is now up to Binns Rd which is near Walhalla

Alitis007
17th January 2013, 04:25 PM
Wouldn't there be some good places after Geelong like around the Otways ?? Or surrounding areas?

Drewboyaus
17th January 2013, 04:26 PM
Well, why don't we try somewhere completely different......
That whole area will be pretty much toast (not meaning to be flippant).
Has anyone done the Grampians? Apparently some great aboriginal rock art out there to be found (I think some of the oldest in the country)
I think the 4wding is only ok but might be an interesting adventure...

Winnie
17th January 2013, 04:28 PM
Vic high country is basically out of bounds so perhaps we should all put in suggestions then have a vote

MudRunnerTD
17th January 2013, 04:31 PM
I did Rocklands reservoir at Christmas which is just West of the Grampians. Only 30 minutes from Grampians I think?

Otways is a wast of time.

Wombat state forest could be good

Mt Cole would be great too

mudski
17th January 2013, 04:33 PM
Somewhere up the Howqua?

Weather permitting, I'm taking the wife and kids to Sheepyards camping and then up to Craigs hut. If its too hot or raining we won't be going though...No point camping in sweltering heat. Especially at night.

MudRunnerTD
17th January 2013, 04:35 PM
Rocklands and the Grampians would be a Massive drive for many. It's 4 hours for me from Geelong

Timbo
17th January 2013, 04:46 PM
I mentioned Craigs Hut to AB. Some ok tracks around Buller etc.

Walhalla and surrounding regions will probably be closed down, if not burnt. :/

Winnie
17th January 2013, 04:48 PM
Closed already Tim. Craig's hit sounds alright or me?

Drewboyaus
17th January 2013, 04:48 PM
I mentioned Craigs Hut to AB. Some ok tracks around Buller etc.

I hope Mudski is packing enough food for us all! Lol.....

Timbo
17th January 2013, 04:50 PM
Should let BA choose.. it's his trip! ;)

AB
17th January 2013, 04:50 PM
I feel like sobbing....

Drewboyaus
17th January 2013, 04:53 PM
Where do you want to camp around there?
Sheep yard's ok but will be busy as bloody Bourke street.
About a km before you get to Sheepyard, Blackbird flat is quite a good spot. Most folks drive straight past on the way to Sheepyard. It's on the river, you'd easily fit all the trucks.....we had 8 in there on queens birthday weekend with heaps of other spaces.

Drewboyaus
17th January 2013, 04:55 PM
Would need to be there at the crack of dawn Friday or on Thursday evening.....

Bloodyaussie
17th January 2013, 04:56 PM
Craigs hut then??

Shall we make this happen

growler2058
17th January 2013, 04:58 PM
Only beach is near S.A and you need permits through the 4wd club that manages it??

I dont know enough good spots to make suggestions ??

If you're talking beach port, south end, carpenters rocks you do not need permits

Slap N Tap ;)

Timbo
17th January 2013, 04:59 PM
What do you think BA? Probably don't camp at Craigs.. but perhaps in the local area?

I haven't been there much, only sheepyard flat and that was quite a while a go.

Bloodyaussie
17th January 2013, 05:00 PM
Ok I will start a new topic with details..... but where exactly???

No dogs though???

mudski
17th January 2013, 05:02 PM
Sheepyards is huge and quite long. Big camp area's for around 10k's along the river. There will be a few people there I reckon but I hope its not like easter or cupweekends up there where every man and his dog is there. Just over the hill from sheepyards there is Fry's hut. Probably a footy oval sized area, maybe bigger and just past there is tobacco flat. No dunnies though and is ONLY accessible by 4wd. All along the Howqua river.
Tunnel bend is a good place to take the kiddies too! As long as they don't care about getting there feet wet you go through a long man made tunnel which was made back in the gold days.
Plus my 80l engel is NOT big enough for everyones drinks. Just mine :)

Winnie
17th January 2013, 05:04 PM
Talking to a mate at work and he said up that way pineapple flat would be our best bet

Bloodyaussie
17th January 2013, 05:09 PM
Just talking to AB as there is a problem with dogs???

I can leave mine at home but others??

mudski
17th January 2013, 05:09 PM
I was just thinking the same but have never camped there. I don't know what the grounds are like and what river is there. But its closer to Craig's though.

Winnie
17th January 2013, 05:11 PM
It is right on a river he says. Never been that way myself

Drewboyaus
17th January 2013, 05:13 PM
Might get a few more takers too......
It seems some felt Walhalla was a bit too gnarly.

mudski
17th January 2013, 05:14 PM
Pineapple flat is 4wd only access. So I couldn't get there as I'm taking my trailer...I'm out of going there.

Bloodyaussie
17th January 2013, 05:16 PM
Ok we are going to have to wait for AB to talk to a couple of members as he has to bring his dogs..... so no Nasho's???????

So we need to really think about State forests....

I dont want AB to pike because he cant bring the dogs so after he has worked out some shit then we will see what options we have.

WYLD333
17th January 2013, 05:17 PM
It's all turned to s hit

Bloodyaussie
17th January 2013, 05:18 PM
It's all turned to s hit

Stay positive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can do is what we need!!!

WYLD333
17th January 2013, 05:19 PM
540 hectares now

AB
17th January 2013, 05:19 PM
Bloody dogs....

Just throwing some ideas...Not sure on what it would be like on the long weekend but Bunyip State Park, Gembrook area?

Keep throwing ideas around and I'll have a think too....

threedogs
17th January 2013, 05:22 PM
hey Winnie look what I found on my travels today.
80 odd ltrs dual zone I met the owner ,Today top guy

MudRunnerTD
17th January 2013, 05:23 PM
There is a couple of spots woods point way. Last time we did a swag trip we stayed 30 minutes out of woods point and had a great little spot that would take us all if there were no other campers. It had a toilet.

Or there is a fair bit of good camping along there all with toilets. Frenchmans, etc. could get more detail on request

Timbo
17th January 2013, 05:24 PM
Big River is a great area but not sure if dogs are allowed.

Winnie
17th January 2013, 05:25 PM
Bit close to the fires do you think? See what happens

healy
17th January 2013, 05:25 PM
Yeah bunyip bunyip

mudski
17th January 2013, 05:26 PM
Everytime I've camped at Sheepyards there was dogs. So I don't think thats an issue. Anyway, my wife and kids are set on seeing Craigs hut so we'll be there anyhow...

hey Winnie look what I found on my travels today.
80 odd ltrs dual zone I met the owner ,Today top guy
Who is this top guy you talk of?

healy
The fires in pakenham will not affect gembrook

Bloodyaussie
Yeah bunyip bunyip

Whats it like there??

threedogs
Frenchmans is a great trip easy/medium , great country, Woodspoint to that bigger town that burnt down, forgotten name bloody meds

Winnie
17th January 2013, 05:27 PM
Whats it like there??

Still close to me is what it's like!

mudski
17th January 2013, 05:30 PM
Frenchmans is a great trip easy/medium , great country, Woodspoint to that bigger town that burnt down, forgotten name bloody meds

It's not the meds mate. It's what you wash them down with... :)

healy
17th January 2013, 05:31 PM
Some bloody good tracks out there and I should have the car by the Thursday from what I've seen there are some good camping spots I've done a fair few of the tracks and my traditional track when I get there is little bunyip utube it

WYLD333
17th January 2013, 05:36 PM
Whats it like there??

A lot of tracks up there ur stock patrol want get threw, especially if its a little wet. High chance of panel damage on Andersons and tea tree if ur not bloody careful oh n I almost forgot about not so Gentle Annie

healy
17th January 2013, 05:38 PM
And at this time of year with these to$$a fire bugs no place is safe as most places are very dry

Bloodyaussie
17th January 2013, 05:38 PM
Some bloody good tracks out there and I should have the car by the Thursday from what I've seen there are some good camping spots I've done a fair few of the tracks and my traditional track when I get there is little bunyip utube it

Did I read right you sexy man!!!! will you be up and running!!!!!!!

healy
17th January 2013, 05:40 PM
A lot of tracks up there ur stock patrol want get threw, especially if its a little wet. High chance of panel damage on Andersonville and tea tree if ur not bloody careful oh n I almost forgot about not so Gentle Annie

In my opinion I'd say most vechiles will breeze those tracks in

healy
17th January 2013, 05:40 PM
Even johno

growler2058
17th January 2013, 05:42 PM

Carpenters rocks, southend, beachport are all closer to you guys than Robe
Sth end has bush camps through the caravan pk owner Stan

Maxhead
17th January 2013, 05:43 PM
How about Brindabella ranges....lol Some unreal driving through there...from easy to bloody too extreme for me!!!

healy
17th January 2013, 05:44 PM
Did I read right you sexy man!!!! will you be up and running!!!!!!!

Yeah roady tomorrow morning and then drop it off for the head to be done not looking forward to the bill tho I might stop at the pub before I see the bill

Bloodyaussie
17th January 2013, 05:49 PM
Ok spoke to Andy and he has asked if there are any camps big enough for us all???

At this stage Bunyip has been short listed and we have discussed even going back to Toolangi if we have to.

Drewboyaus
17th January 2013, 05:59 PM
Woods Point area could be good.....I've not been there....
Would like a spot with a bit of river I can drop a chair into.....

mudski
17th January 2013, 06:01 PM
Sheepyards is state forrest so dogs are allowed there. Plus, do a google image search on sheepyard flat. Plenty of pics showing oodles of room. and then do the same search of Fry's flat, which is the next area there...

Drewboyaus
17th January 2013, 06:01 PM
Or a line....

Drewboyaus
17th January 2013, 06:02 PM
Blackbird Flat just b4 Sheepyard is better IMO.

Drewboyaus
17th January 2013, 06:06 PM
Is the dog issue related to where we camp or just not allowed in NP at all?

healy
17th January 2013, 06:07 PM
Is the dog issue related to where we camp or just not allowed in NP at all?

Where we camp

Bloodyaussie
17th January 2013, 06:15 PM
Ok many phone calls and discussions between the powers that be and the decision is ..... WOODS POINT

Now all decisions are final as this could go on forever with everyones idea of the perfect place.

Woods point will be less crowded than most and has some brilliant tracks.

A new thread will start letting people know!!!

Drewboyaus
17th January 2013, 06:18 PM
Sensational!
I don't really mind where we go.....as long as we go somewhere!

Bloodyaussie
17th January 2013, 06:18 PM
Sensational!
I don't really mind where we go.....as long as we go somewhere!

Great mate thats the attitude we need!!!!

Bob
17th January 2013, 06:19 PM
Sorry Guys I will have to pull out as Lorraine wants to come and therefor we have to take the Dogs.

I have decided to go to the Murray near Strathmerton. Nice sandy Beach.

Hope you guys find a good spot to Camp.

Regards
Bob

Maxhead
17th January 2013, 06:19 PM
Not fing woods point!!! LOLOLOLOLO

Hahah, no idea where that is but I'm looking forward to it....On ya blokes!!!

Maxhead
17th January 2013, 06:22 PM
Sorry Guys I will have to pull out as Lorraine wants to come and therefor we have to take the Dogs.

Regards
Bob

So no dogs at Woods point I take it...National Park????? Pity Bob, was looking forward to having a coldie with ya....Might drop in on the way back possibly

Winnie
17th January 2013, 06:29 PM

Regards
Bob

Bob there are dogs allowed at Woods Point.
Good stuff BA, still keen as mustard for this!!!!!!!
I'm gonna try get off work early on the Thursday too so if Roofy is available he and I could head up early arvo or something

Sir Roofy
17th January 2013, 06:34 PM
ok many phone calls and discussions between the powers that be and the decision is ..... woods point

now all decisions are final as this could go on forever with everyones idea of the perfect place.

Woods point will be less crowded than most and has some brilliant tracks.

A new thread will start letting people know!!!

your sure you can get up there