PDA

View Full Version : Thanks heaps for advice and expertise

dexy2008
11th December 2012, 09:09 PM
Just a quick thanks to all the crew who quickly replied and gave me some advice on my truck, i also did a heap of searches on this site for similar problems to the one I was having. I ended up playing around and finally had the fault log onto computer, had it read and ordered a new accelerator from Nizzbits as they were over $100 cheaper than nissan, installed it cleared the code and now its going better than ever!!

Thing is i was telling Nissan that this was my suspected problem and that i have read about this being a common issue on my year model patrol, only to be told its always the minority that post on these types of forums, The way i see it this forum has been set up by like minded well informed people who know what they are talking about and are passionate about doing thier own mechanical work and diagnostics, I really look forward to learning a lot more from everyone on this site,

Cheers and safe driving over the Xmas break

Mick

AB
11th December 2012, 09:11 PM
Good post Mick, glad you sorted it out and have a safe one too!

growler2058
11th December 2012, 09:14 PM
Onya Mick ;)

Sent from my tapped out thumbs

lorrieandjas
11th December 2012, 10:03 PM
Hi Mick - glad you got it sorted and I agree this is a great place for info. Got to love how the experts (Nissan) chalk up forums, groups, clubs, etc as minorities in cases like this.

Jas

PMC
14th December 2012, 08:03 AM
G'day mick,

I am glad you have sorted out your problem! The folks on this forum are fantastic people who will go out off there way to help anyone!

Regards,

RLI