PDA

View Full Version : Westpoint Nissan Indooroopilly - Great Service

lorrieandjas
11th December 2012, 09:30 AM
Hi all - just wanted to give a rap to Westpoint Nissan at Indooroopilly. They are a great bunch - and their service department is great. They treat your car like they own it, always detailed after service, they are always on time, and also keep you updated as to what's happening. Also - and I love this - they don't try and hit you with "Oh - we noticed you need this or that!".

For what it's worth - if you are in the market for a new or used Patrol, or after servicing worth looking at.

Jas

MudRunnerTD
11th December 2012, 10:34 AM
Well Thats a nice change! For a marque with such a great car they can really Suck at Dealer level! Glad your Dealer is a good one! Thanks for telling folks.

lorrieandjas
11th December 2012, 10:38 AM
I hear you on that MR. I've bought 4 cars through them now and never had an issue. I might suggest they are not always the cheapest on deals, however I'll take service like theirs any day. Another nice thing about them is if you are a "regular" they remember you. To the level when I drove down to drop it this morning and waiting in the service drop-off queue there's a guy who takes your coffee order and within 2 minutes you're coffee is there! Totally irrelevant to servicing but in terms of customer service it makes a nice change!

Jas

scotty83
11th December 2012, 11:04 AM
Glad to hear a nice storey rather than a beware.
So glad someone is offering good service to their customers

Tapped on by ScottyB

threedogs
11th December 2012, 12:53 PM
Good to hear I hate those OH's lol