PDA

View Full Version : 4wd Systems customer service

Diesel-Mate
10th December 2012, 09:25 PM
Hey ordered a lokka for my gq 4 weeks ago and it still hasn't arrived even after numerous phone calls telling me it will be here overnight. Has anyone else delt with them and had issuses?

MEGOMONSTER
10th December 2012, 09:39 PM
No but I have been looking at some of their products...... Hmmmmmmmm

Never argue with an idiot, cos he'll bring you down to his level, then beat you with experience.
Pog mo th'oin.

macca86
10th December 2012, 09:58 PM
Time to ask fir a refund and buy one from torq4x4 in Brisbane 900 installed say you're from the forum talk to Dave or Murray only took a week to get parts in

healy
10th December 2012, 10:04 PM
I ordered a lokka months ago and got it 2 days later I thought they were great to deal with sorry to hear its not the same for you

Drew
11th December 2012, 05:44 AM
I ordered something and took so long I finally cancelled the order. The excuse I got was they were sooo busy with walk ins ...

nissannewby
11th December 2012, 07:11 AM
I have heard similar stories about them taking a long time and their customer service being up the s%^&. It seems either a hit or miss with them some people score others dont.

Diesel-Mate
11th December 2012, 07:45 AM
Just found out that they don't even have any in stock and they a waiting for the to be made. I guess ill wait a few more weeks and see if it comes, fingers crossed. Was there a large improvement 4wding with the lokka?