PDA

View Full Version : Folks is dumb where she comes from

hekarewe
8th December 2012, 05:56 PM
no pix but please do yourself a fav and just listen to this caller to an american radio show

http://youtu.be/_-Ms2Drkcio

daggy
8th December 2012, 07:58 PM
Apparently it's the fault of the Government because they put the signs there to allow the deer to cross. They should move them to a road less travelled or merge them with school crossings. I think she's got something there!!!!

hekarewe
8th December 2012, 08:01 PM
Apparently it's the fault of the Government because they put the signs there to allow the deer to cross. They should move them to a road less travelled or merge them with school crossings. I think she's got something there!!!!

yes!!!!! WHAT?????

the godfather
8th December 2012, 09:46 PM
Bwah hahahaha! My head shakes and wonders how that nation got so far.

Woof
8th December 2012, 10:29 PM
She has got a point there, it's maybe time for us to move all of our signs just in case our wildlife starts to obey the signs as well.....lololololol

dads tractor
8th December 2012, 10:35 PM
You just can't put brains into monuments REALLY

MEGOMONSTER
9th December 2012, 01:44 AM
Perhaps an overpass like we have in the Hume Hwy for possums.

Never argue with an idiot, cos he'll bring you down to his level, then beat you with experience.
Pog mo th'oin.

Clunk
9th December 2012, 01:56 AM
Or a nice tunnel under the roads for them to travel through ......... I'm not sure if I could have shown as much restraint as those two radio presenters did, how's that for professionalism??????????!!!!!!Ll

hekarewe
9th December 2012, 07:31 AM
better yet signs in the bush for them saying "wait for hunters here"

Maxhead
9th December 2012, 07:49 AM
I think she should run for President.....She's onto something big there, why hasn't someone else thought of that! :1087::1087::1087:

AB
9th December 2012, 08:29 AM
Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rustyboner81
9th December 2012, 08:40 AM
rerarded! hehehe gold

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk 2

choppie
9th December 2012, 10:50 AM
no pix but please do yourself a fav and just listen to this caller to an american radio show

http://youtu.be/_-Ms2Drkcio

Only in America, Duuuuuuuuuuuur

Clunk
9th December 2012, 01:06 PM
Only in America, Duuuuuuuuuuuur

Unfortunately not, have come across a fare few during my time in our fare land, UK and Europe........... Thankfully they're not an all too common breed lol

Don't stroke it, TAP it!!!!.....

threedogs
9th December 2012, 03:03 PM
Leave the poor lovely lady alone, I like "caution horses"
never seen one but like them

wildgu6
9th December 2012, 03:06 PM
LMFAO............OMG!! them folk up in them there hills aint to bright are they. What a Fn p!$$r.

Think what they are really missing is a zebra crossing you Dumb bi+(h, (now imagine that lol. wonder if she would hit a zebra hahahahahahaha)
or maybe some walk lights so the deer can cross safely, with people like you around.

hekarewe
9th December 2012, 03:38 PM
surly she should be charged for not slowing or giving to the deer at the deer Xing maybe they should add the styrips on the road so the deer can walk on the line.

macca86
9th December 2012, 08:38 PM
We should make a deer crossing and sit and ambush them

BigRAWesty
9th December 2012, 09:12 PM
LMFAO.......
Think what they are really missing is a zebra crossing.

I wonder if she's ever seen a zebra crossing the road and abused it for not crossing on the designated part of the road... Lol
Some people..

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)