PDA

View Full Version : The GrowlerKris burger!!!

AB
6th December 2012, 12:10 PM
Courtesy of Timbo.....He wanted credit for it....

The all new GrowlerKris burger has arrived!

Bloodyaussie
6th December 2012, 12:13 PM
Oh god here they go .... trip to UK planned hey guys!!!!!!!

growler2058
6th December 2012, 01:05 PM
Pfffft ghosts (bhut naga jolakia) same as what i took to loveday are the old hot the latest craze is the butch T Trinidad scorpion 50% hotter!!!! Those geezas are SOFT

Sent from my tapped out thumbs

MudRunnerTD
6th December 2012, 01:15 PM
Well at least it's low fat with only 500grams of cheese between 2 pizza slices and the burger to wash down with your chilli!

Nice one, sound delightful

*******Edit - oh I missed that the 2 pizza slices are Deep Fried! Thank God for that!

Maxhead
6th December 2012, 01:17 PM
Geez the bhut naga jolakia, is that all. I feed that stuff to my kids for breakfast and I use it as eye drops to cool down the trinadad buch T....lol

growler2058
6th December 2012, 01:19 PM
Well at least it's low fat with only 500grams of cheese between 2 pizza slices and the burger to wash down with your chilli!

Nice one, sound delightful

*******Edit - oh I missed that the 2 pizza slices are Deep Fried! Thank God for that!

Mate they wouldn't be in the system long enough for the cholesterol to sink in. I reckon they'd fire out the other end pretty rapidly ;)

MudRunnerTD
6th December 2012, 01:24 PM
Mate they wouldn't be in the system long enough for the cholesterol to sink in. I reckon they'd fire out the other end pretty rapidly ;)

Lol fair enough! Ask Fletch about that! He was tough as guts with Chris's chilli at the meet up! Did not even flinch! Went back for more! Was nearly embarrassing ! Lol! Was not very well a couple of hours later though! Went straight through him!

Maxhead
6th December 2012, 01:39 PM
Haha, Fletch the freak...lol. he did not even flinch but would have been hurting for sure. Did u get him in vid Dazz?

.........on the move

macca86
6th December 2012, 01:46 PM
Deep fried cheese and pizza is tasty then have a deep fried snickers or mars bar. Gotta love my Scottish heritage. I want to try the worlds hottest burger challenge here in brisbane

threedogs
6th December 2012, 02:41 PM
Yawl mad I say , MAD YOU here ME, 7ply tot paper sold seperately
Oh you crazy kids

MEGOMONSTER
6th December 2012, 05:18 PM
Can't be that bad , can it!!!!!!!!

Never argue with an idiot, cos he'll bring you down to his level, then beat you with experience.
Pog mo th'oin.

growler2058
6th December 2012, 05:47 PM
Would be a bidet job after one of them td. Oooooh......

An air brush maybe better hahahahhahaha

wildgu6
6th December 2012, 06:54 PM
Yet to try G's chillies, heard and seen the reactions though...lol,
The outlaws make a pretty meen chillie paste..Not a lot of people go back for seconds hahahahahaha...soft, Love it. anyway they could call this burger the KGB......lol the Kris n Growler burger,

growler2058
6th December 2012, 07:43 PM
Reading chilli posts gets me all keen for the pain hahahahahahahahaha frok knows why but in a very weired sorta way its kinda adictive, forbidden fruit kinda way hahahahahahaha

Maxhead
6th December 2012, 07:51 PM
Reading chilli posts gets me all keen for the pain hahahahahahahahaha frok knows why but in a very weired sorta way its kinda adictive, forbidden fruit kinda way hahahahahahaha

You are addicted you bloody chilli junkie!!!

Q- Are chillies addictive?
A-Chillies are addictive. they contain capsaicin, a natural chemical that sends a burning sensation from the nerve endings in the mouth to the brain. the body defends itself against this pain sensation by secreting endorphins, natural painkillers that cause a physical "rush" - a high that keeps us coming back for more. so indulge your pepper cravings, and rest assured that you will soon build a tolerance.

growler2058
6th December 2012, 07:56 PM
Good onya ya had to make it dirty like a crack hore hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha gimme gimme

growler2058
6th December 2012, 07:58 PM
How do i justify the urge to keep smashin the blasted xmas lights at the top of me screen

Maxhead
6th December 2012, 07:58 PM
Good onya ya had to make it dirty like a crack hore hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha gimme gimme

Ohhh mate, you should try and snort some of that butch T when its dry....oh yeah what a rush...BWAahahahahaha

Winnie
6th December 2012, 08:01 PM
Kris what was the one you had at Camp?

DIAL-A-TAP

Maxhead
6th December 2012, 08:06 PM
Kris what was the one you had at Camp?

DIAL-A-TAP

Twas the Trinidad Scorpion butch T which I got on eBay dry and made into a sauce....not quite as potent as fresh but still had a kick

Winnie
6th December 2012, 08:07 PM
Oh so growler can't do much worse. Bring it on!

DIAL-A-TAP

growler2058
6th December 2012, 08:10 PM
Fresh is best Poo and if you bite a fresh one its not something you'll forget ina hurry

Winnie
6th December 2012, 08:19 PM
Good because I've forgotten Kris chilli already. Childs play.

DIAL-A-TAP

Winnie
6th December 2012, 08:20 PM
I got a bottle of that Trinidad sauce, found it at a market. It's nothing!

DIAL-A-TAP

Maxhead
6th December 2012, 08:26 PM
Hahahaha, you're going to suffer my friend....lol

.........on the move

growler2058
6th December 2012, 08:29 PM
Your gunna get fubar poo

Clunk
6th December 2012, 10:15 PM
Sauces are nothin, compared to the real fresh stuff........... Pooh is in for some hurt!!!! Lol

Just don't forget to take some vids....... Just don't post up any of him chucking his guts up though, I've seen and felt enough spew lately to last a lifetime

Don't stroke it, TAP it!!!!.....