PDA

View Full Version : It's the time to be merry

Maxhead
4th December 2012, 04:35 PM
Love the new Christmas look Andy... Especially breaking the bulbs....hhahahaha ...any prizes for getting them all???:thumbup:

WELL DONE MATE!!!!

AB
4th December 2012, 04:39 PM
Its pretty funky...lol

Are the snowflakes pissing anyone off yet...LMAO

AB
4th December 2012, 04:40 PM
you can also control the snowflakes and wind with your mouse....WOW!!!!.....LMAO

macca
4th December 2012, 04:41 PM
Thought whats going on, then started having fun breaking the bulbs

threedogs
4th December 2012, 04:41 PM
Way too much time on your hands, now I need ebay to buy more globes some clown broke mine

Maxhead
4th December 2012, 04:44 PM
Hahhahah, great stuff!

mudski
4th December 2012, 05:22 PM
I know it christmas and all but anyway of turning this off in my browser? Using FF. As making my browser do real wierd things like flashing up the left to right scroll bar along the bottom heaps and is making browsing slower for me. Pissy little netbook I'm using but thats all I use... My cpu usage is going through the roof too...Might try adblock???

AB
4th December 2012, 05:28 PM
Is that better now Mudski???

AB
4th December 2012, 05:29 PM
Yeah it does seem to munch the CPU a bit....lol....Let us know if that fixes it or if anyone else is having issues with loading, slow, etc and I'll take it off...

You've ruined Christmas....LMAO

mudski
4th December 2012, 05:32 PM
You've ruined Christmas....LMAO

I was waiting for that :(
I'm playing around with the setting but I don't know much about adblock so we will see...My netbook is as fast as my old P2 I had :)

Edit : Dunno what I done or if AB done it but the snow flakes are gone and its all good now. The lights are still there and smashing...

lorrieandjas
4th December 2012, 05:50 PM
Funny thing was I thought my eyes had gone loopy - until I saw the bulbs up the top!

Jas

threedogs
4th December 2012, 05:50 PM
As I'm a Ludite with pooters that may have been why my lap top thingy was freezing, seems better now, thankyou what ever you did

growler2058
4th December 2012, 07:16 PM
you can also control the snowflakes and wind with your mouse....WOW!!!!.....LMAO
I aint got no wind or snowflakes???!!!

Lonicus
4th December 2012, 07:19 PM
I forget they're there and it scares the crap out of me every time I move the mouse down the screen and bulbs break :toot:

Winnie
4th December 2012, 07:20 PM
That's because the grinch (Mudski) stole them.

NissanGQ4.2
4th December 2012, 07:40 PM
AB, can u turn my mouse into a sniper rifle so i can shoot at the light bulbs please :)

wildgu6
4th December 2012, 07:50 PM
I aint got no wind or snowflakes???!!!

I forget they're there and it scares the crap out of me every time I move the mouse down the screen and bulbs break :toot:

AB, can u turn my mouse into a sniper rifle so i can shoot at the light bulbs please :)

X2 with all the above, what a P!$$r.

AB
4th December 2012, 09:19 PM
Yep the snow flakes were sucking up everyones CPU as it all seems fine now.

The snow flakes were set on a low setting so imagine if I set it as high...lol...Would be like the old 486 computer!!!

growler2058
4th December 2012, 09:25 PM
Maaaate had to go back on tappacrap wife was gunna kill me if I kept smashing those lights hahahaha

Sent from my tapped out thumbs

AB
4th December 2012, 09:30 PM
My other computer didnt have sound and I didn't know it had sound.....Holy crap!!!!!...LMAO

BigRAWesty
4th December 2012, 09:58 PM
Fun as..

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

Woof
5th December 2012, 01:41 AM
I did not even notice the bulbs until I came across this thread...........now I have broken all of my bulbs AB, can I please have some more..lol

Maxhead
5th December 2012, 06:40 AM
Has anyone noticed if you break the lights when the are lit only, than santa clause and his rain dear come out and laugh at you......WOWh how cool ;)

mudnut
5th December 2012, 05:12 PM
:-( I haven't got snow or a santa, but smashing the lights is fun.

macca
5th December 2012, 05:58 PM
Has anyone noticed if you break the lights when the are lit only, than santa clause and his rain dear come out and laugh at you......WOWh how cool ;)

You made that up

Maxhead
5th December 2012, 06:00 PM
You made that up

Don't you see the laughing santa???? ;) LOL

taslucas
5th December 2012, 06:28 PM
You made that up

yeah i spent ages trying to get santa to pop up!!!!!!!! kept thinking i must have just missed one bulb or something

Maxhead
5th December 2012, 06:36 PM
You guys must be breaking them wrong....pml

Here I just got it again

Bob
5th December 2012, 07:01 PM
You guys must be breaking them wrong....pml

Here I just got it again

Yeah Pull the other one.

mudski
5th December 2012, 08:05 PM
That's because the grinch (Mudski) stole them.

Hey! I only just asked if there was a way to block it or turn it off. I use a little netbook and the power of these little things ain't great. Grinch! Huh!

macca
5th December 2012, 08:57 PM

All I can see is a laughing Nisshead

Maxhead
5th December 2012, 09:03 PM
All I can see is a laughing Nisshead

Hahahaha, was pretty funny at the time. Wonder how many actually tried this...lol

AB
5th December 2012, 09:05 PM
I tried it you bastard lol

taslucas
5th December 2012, 09:23 PM
If you get them in colour order an elf rides a reindeer across the screen

Tap, crackle, pop

krbrooking
5th December 2012, 09:38 PM
Well done nisshead you even had Andie doing it.

macca
6th December 2012, 07:01 AM
If you get them in colour order an elf rides a reindeer across the screen

Tap, crackle, pop

No no no no I am not wasting any more time on this!!!!!!!!