PDA

View Full Version : hello all

dahero
3rd December 2012, 01:42 PM
hello all.

My name is Sebastiaan.
I'm from Bundaberg QLD

a few months back i bought my new love a GQ RD2.8T.
she's pretty standard which i dont mind because i would like to do alot of work to the car myself to build it to my own spec.

the ideas i have so far

Mechanical: fit a high mount turbo with top mount intercooler, roo systems exhaust, dual batteries.
suspension: looking at a 2 inch supension lift and maybe a 2 inch body life also. plus the radius arms etc.
exterior:make up a winch bar, side rock sliders, rear bar, roof rack, alu water tank.
interior build removable draws (cuz i will still need the back bench at times) new sound system and make up a over head console to fit the uhf and radio. plus anything else i like or need lol

so yeah by the time im finish ill probably be retired and out of money but aye.. ill have a nice GQ running around lol

hope to have some good fun here and learn as much as being a help to others.

AB
3rd December 2012, 01:43 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

lorrieandjas
3rd December 2012, 01:44 PM
Hi mate and welcome to the forum. Heaps of advice and tips here. Just saw your other post and I am sure someone will come along soon with some answers for you.

Jas

dahero
3rd December 2012, 01:47 PM
cheers buddies. it sure is a big forum. lots to read here.

MEGOMONSTER
3rd December 2012, 01:55 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.

Never argue with an idiot, cos he'll bring you down to his level, then beat you with experience. Y2K

threedogs
3rd December 2012, 01:56 PM
Hello and welcome again, plenty of great ppl here, with all the tips and info you'll ever need. Enjoy

Bigrig
3rd December 2012, 01:59 PM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

dahero
3rd December 2012, 02:11 PM
Never argue with an idiot, cos he'll bring you down to his level, then beat you with experience. Y2K

lol very true aye! learned that the hard was as most do.

thank you all!

healy
3rd December 2012, 09:40 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

Dhuck
3rd December 2012, 10:46 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

wildgu6
4th December 2012, 04:51 AM
G'day buddy, Welcome aboard.
Great bunch here with tons of advice, info, adventures and plenty of laughs to absorb.
Join in and soak it all up. You will meet some top people

Enjoy, cheers Pete

Tappn the App Beers on Tap

Maxhead
5th December 2012, 06:54 AM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

Bloodyaussie
5th December 2012, 07:12 AM
Welcome aboard mate.........

my third 256
7th December 2012, 06:58 AM
hi and welcom to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen