PDA

View Full Version : greetings!!

sunnycoastGQ
2nd December 2012, 11:04 PM
Im Ben, live on the sunshine coast and just picked myself up a LWB GQ TB42 3" lift, 33" muddies, comp style barwork, pretty rough old bus but she's ready for the bush, just thought i'd sign up so i can get some info on mods for the new truck and some info on local tracks/events etc..

lorrieandjas
3rd December 2012, 12:15 AM
Hi Ben and welcome to the forums. Heaps of friendly people and tips to be had here.

Jas

growler2058
3rd December 2012, 04:24 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Sent from my tapped out thumbs

AB
3rd December 2012, 07:47 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Bigrig
3rd December 2012, 07:53 AM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

my third 256
3rd December 2012, 08:13 AM
hi and welcom to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen

Dhuck
3rd December 2012, 08:32 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

Maxhead
3rd December 2012, 08:47 AM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

Bloodyaussie
3rd December 2012, 09:01 AM
Welcome aboard mate........

MEGOMONSTER
3rd December 2012, 09:27 AM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.

Never argue with an idiot, cos he'll bring you down to his level, then beat you with experience. Y2K

wildgu6
3rd December 2012, 09:50 AM
G'day buddy, Welcome aboard.
Great bunch here with tons of advice, info, adventures and plenty of laughs to absorb.
Join in and soak it all up. You will meet some top people

Enjoy, cheers Pete

Tappn the App Beers on Tap

Sir Roofy
3rd December 2012, 11:06 AM
Welcome to the forum ben,enjoy

threedogs
3rd December 2012, 11:07 AM
Hi and welcome, plenty of info and tips here for you, enjoy

Lonicus
3rd December 2012, 11:17 AM
Welcome aboard!

healy
3rd December 2012, 01:25 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

sunnycoastGQ
3rd December 2012, 10:17 PM
awesome didnt expect to get such a big response, just sold my mitsubishi legnum VR4, which was a AWD twin turbo V6 wagon if you didnt know, was on the OZVR4 forums and they were a bunch of arrogant pricks could never get a answer to anything without cocky wisecracks, so good to be out of the import scene!!

Bigrig
4th December 2012, 06:06 AM
awesome didnt expect to get such a big response, just sold my mitsubishi legnum VR4, which was a AWD twin turbo V6 wagon if you didnt know, was on the OZVR4 forums and they were a bunch of arrogant pricks could never get a answer to anything without cocky wisecracks, so good to be out of the import scene!!

We do a fair bit (workshops, day trips, camping trips) in the south east mate so keep an eye on the forum meetups section for Queensland, and PM me your mobile number and I'll add it to the SMS group list also ...
Cheers
Scotty