PDA

View Full Version : needed one box trailer

hekarewe
1st December 2012, 09:41 AM
Hi guys am doing a clean up at home and in need of a favour,,,,, i need to borrow a box trailer to do a tip run preferable with a high sided cage but any thing will do to go to the tip

things going are old steps gu type slightly used 1001 baking tins all in good condition pictures wall hanging art shit old books etc also have to go through old trunks to sort out train sets (if ikt is stuffed) (if its good its up for sale to highest bidder) and shit i dont know i have till i find it

helping hand would be good but its not a big job so i will leave it up to you.

megatexture
1st December 2012, 12:52 PM
See if scotty wants the side steps for his collection of patrol parts? prob not but only a pm away , also i passed you last night on the hwy out Springfield around midnight lol just got a glimpse of your roofrack name as we passed.
Had i known it was you id have had time to put on my spots lol:eck05::driving2:

hekarewe
1st December 2012, 02:09 PM
See if scotty wants the side steps for his collection of patrol parts? prob not but only a pm away , also i passed you last night on the hwy out Springfield around midnight lol just got a glimpse of your roofrack name as we passed.
Had i known it was you id have had time to put on my spots lol:eck05::driving2:

actually scotty's shed as it is i could just cruise over there and casually dump a whole lotta stuff there and he wouldnt notice,,, saveme aheap on tip fees LOL

as for the spot light duel bring it on bitch!!!!! have dark sunnies will take on challenge ROFLMAO

megatexture
1st December 2012, 02:27 PM
haha just give me a while to warm up the hids lol , as for the dumping fees i think a lot of others have the same idea dumping in the bush behind masters it’s disgusting the stuff you see out there.

Bigrig
1st December 2012, 03:11 PM
actually scotty's shed as it is i could just cruise over there and casually dump a whole lotta stuff there and he wouldnt notice,,, saveme aheap on tip fees LOL

as for the spot light duel bring it on bitch!!!!! have dark sunnies will take on challenge ROFLMAO

I'll take the steps boss - you never know who may want them ... getting quite the collection now so should itemise it an put it up on the forum so people know what's here ... idea is to build a spares collection for members of free stuff to help people out ...

As for dumping the rest of your rubbish ... so long as it includes that green GU, then deal is done!!! lmao

hekarewe
1st December 2012, 03:30 PM
the only way to get the green GU is to prize it out of my cold dead hands and then,,,,, MAYBE!!!!! LOLOL

Bigrig
1st December 2012, 04:43 PM
the only way to get the green GU is to prize it out of my cold dead hands and then,,,,, MAYBE!!!!! LOLOL

Whatever's needed ... lol

Keep the steps - I'll take them ...

hekarewe
1st December 2012, 05:44 PM
ok will hang onto them for you

still looking to borrow a trailer but lol

Bigrig
1st December 2012, 06:02 PM
ok will hang onto them for you

still looking to borrow a trailer but lol

Got a trailer - unregistered though ... sitting beside the shed ...

Yendor
1st December 2012, 07:13 PM
I possibly can get a box trailer for you.

It's not caged and only has low sides.

It the one I had when we helped Scotty move house.

hekarewe
1st December 2012, 07:30 PM
I possibly can get a box trailer for you.

It's not caged and only has low sides.

It the one I had when we helped Scotty move house.

that would work just fine yendor have tarps to cover if needs be thanks a heep if you can do it.

Yendor
1st December 2012, 07:53 PM
PM sent mate

MudRunnerTD
1st December 2012, 08:23 PM
You bloody Queenslanders are a helpful bunch!!! Good job blokes

Bigrig
1st December 2012, 08:28 PM
You bloody Queenslanders are a helpful bunch!!! Good job blokes

Time to move up here? We even have some good wheeling spots!!!! lol

Finly Owner
1st December 2012, 11:18 PM
Did you get rid of everything Hekareww? I pass Springfield everday, if ya have anything to chuck at me or to go Big Rigs.

Tim

PS you may have noticed my absence on here or I would have helped out sooner.

macca86
1st December 2012, 11:45 PM
I have my registered box trailer ready for use mate give us a bell. Its located in Logan

Finly Owner
2nd December 2012, 12:44 AM
I have my registered box trailer ready for use mate give us a bell. Its located in LoganWhere in LOgan Macca?

Tim

hekarewe
2nd December 2012, 08:56 AM
Did you get rid of everything Hekareww? I pass Springfield everday, if ya have anything to chuck at me or to go Big Rigs.

Tim

PS you may have noticed my absence on here or I would have helped out sooner.

nope nothing has moved yet will need to do it this afternoon after work .

hekarewe
2nd December 2012, 08:57 AM
I have my registered box trailer ready for use mate give us a bell. Its located in Logan

thanks macca but yender has one in inala i can pick up on way home from work so will grab that this after noon i hope