PDA

View Full Version : What should I do with all these water diverters

Bloodyaussie
30th November 2012, 04:28 PM
I have so many water diverters and they are taking up space... I was thinking about donating them or the profits from to charity and maybe a small part to the forum???

I am not sure how many I have left maybe 100 and they did sell for $199 but when I had them on ebay because of all the rain no one wanted them and only sold about 5??

Suggestions....
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x260/jpgpz/isaspx.jpg

Bigrig
30th November 2012, 04:36 PM
Donate them to local schools and kindergartens mate if you don't want anything for them.

NissanGQ4.2
30th November 2012, 04:55 PM
What rain!!!! its 40deg in the shade!!!!! put them back on ebay.

If I had the money 2 buy one of you I would, I'm sure I could do something with it

taslucas
30th November 2012, 05:35 PM
Plenty of rain here but it's so fresh that you don't need a diverter:-)

Tap, crackle, pop

megatexture
1st December 2012, 04:04 PM
Fleabay and drop the price till they start selling and put them in packs of 3 for a discounted rate to move them faster i don't see why they wouldn't sell

megatexture
1st December 2012, 04:06 PM
Go to local landscape place and offer a cut for each one that sells .. Or rain tank supplier and sell them for what ou paid for them

Bloodyaussie
1st December 2012, 07:28 PM
I did not pay anything for them... they were to be destroyed and used as landfill as it was going to cost too much to store them or send them to Canada, so I got told to just come and get them.

Might put them on ebay for really cheap, postage costs about $18 for the buggers!!!

Nissangq4.2 if you want one just pay the postage and I will send you one...