PDA

View Full Version : New to forum

Dragonwall2000
24th November 2012, 10:00 PM
Hi im new to the forum.

Just got a Patrol gq 1989. I live in the Newcastle area.

Found this forum when looking for answers to questions. Need advice as im new to the patrols, also Looking to giving advice as I find answers to my own questions in the future as I get to know the patrol better.

Many thanks!

Dragonwall2000
24th November 2012, 10:01 PM
Im hoping someone may be able to tell me the reason why the 2nd barel of carbie is not opening. It's not jammed as I can open it manually with a rod of metal when engine is off. I have noticed it's vacuum fed through an electrical valve, but there is no sensor or switch on throtal in the cab. Does anyone know what the wires are connected to? What is the process to test the valve? Also is the suction pipe feeding it surposed to be connected to the manifold itself or to the carby above the butterfly?

threedogs
24th November 2012, 10:06 PM
Hi mate best to introduce yourself first then ask question in the right section ,just something forum asks of everyone.
we get to know you and vice versa.
But welcome great bunch of ppl here ,plenty of tips and info as well enjoy, Saturday night but someone will be along.

Bloodyaussie
24th November 2012, 10:11 PM
Welcome aboard mate.............

wildgu6
24th November 2012, 10:18 PM
G'day buddy, Welcome aboard.
Great bunch here with tons of advice, info, adventures and plenty of laughs to absorb.
Join in and soak it all up. You will meet some top people

Enjoy, cheers Pete

Tappn the App Beers on Tap

Dragonwall2000
24th November 2012, 10:38 PM
Thanks threedogs, im not finding it that easy using this forum on an iPhone... Lol. It's hard to navigate on such a small screen. I was searching for info and couldn't find answers but it kept bringing up this forum, and the topics were interesting.
When I did find answers I figured I'd join the forum to let others know the answer. I have asked a question but also responded to people looking for child restraint locations in gq. People help people, that's what I'm trying to do.

lorrieandjas
24th November 2012, 11:30 PM
Hi mate and welcome to the forum.

Jas

MEGOMONSTER
25th November 2012, 12:04 AM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.

Never argue with an idiot, cos he'll bring you down to his level, then beat you with experience. Y2K

Dhuck
25th November 2012, 12:44 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

Rustyboner81
25th November 2012, 01:02 AM
Gday mate. How about a pic of your beast

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

Bigrig
25th November 2012, 01:07 AM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

Oversize
25th November 2012, 05:32 AM
G'day, sounds like your troll has a problem. You definitely came to the right place to solve it. Keep studying the layout of the pages and you will find the right place to ask your question. The people who can help will be browsing that section and offer some assistance. This page is just so we get to know you.

Enjoy. Have faith, and your troll will be back kicking up dust/mud in no time.

my third 256
25th November 2012, 06:10 AM
hi and welcom to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen

growler2058
25th November 2012, 06:15 AM
Gday mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice, hopefully you come back now you have the manual ;)

threedogs
25th November 2012, 06:30 AM
Yes he was very busy last night saying hello and answering a few questions, hats off to him

AB
25th November 2012, 07:18 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

scotty83
25th November 2012, 10:40 AM
Welcome to the crew.. plenty of gq owner handing around here with lots of knowledge and experience

BJNSW
25th November 2012, 12:03 PM
welcome to the forum, great source of info.
BJNSW

choppie
25th November 2012, 02:50 PM
Welcome to the best forum on the planet mate, Good folk lots of fun & info, just watch out for the dogs but.

Oversize
25th November 2012, 07:20 PM
Welcome to the best forum on the planet mate, Good folk lots of fun & info, just watch out for the dogs but.

and the pussy's - meoowww

Maxhead
26th November 2012, 06:58 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

mudski
26th November 2012, 07:16 PM
velkommen...

healy
26th November 2012, 09:56 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

Finly Owner
2nd December 2012, 12:56 AM