PDA

View Full Version : I Feel Dirty

scotty83
23rd November 2012, 09:47 AM
New that would get your attention. While my patrol is having the clutch replaced i am having to drive a RAV4. I feel dirty driving it. It just feels plain Wrong. Is this normal????

AB
23rd November 2012, 09:54 AM
Shame mate.....Just wear really tight jeans and go get a hair cut like this and it may start to feel natural after a while...lol

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2012/11/101.jpg

growler2058
23rd November 2012, 10:09 AM
There's my new hairdo will take this pic with me to the barbers

Bigrig
23rd November 2012, 10:16 AM
When I did the 4wd action DVD shoot, the guys were in a Rav4 - so I took them (in it following me) to the top of Beerburrum lookout!!!

After we got back, about half a roll of mesh tape later the bumper bar and plastic 'bash' plate were stuck back on ready to give back to the rental company!!!! LMFAO!!!

Bigrig
23rd November 2012, 10:17 AM
Shame mate.....Just wear really tight jeans and go get a hair cut like this and it may start to feel natural after a while...lol

Why would you want him to look like you?? I mean ... that's just freaky ....

lmao!!

scotty83
23rd November 2012, 10:22 AM
Funny thing is my son whom I have stolen the Rav from does his hair like that. Now realise what i am doing wrong.

ozzymalone
23rd November 2012, 10:36 AM
Completely normal to feel "that" way when in such a vehicle. I hope you can revert after the clutch is all said and done and you have no repercussions/side effects from your time in the RAV 4....Unfortunately your son maybe too far gone to save....my condolences to you and your family. ;)

taslucas
23rd November 2012, 11:53 AM
I feel your pain Scotty. I too am waiting on a part for the trol and in the meantime driving a swb pajero.

At least it's a 4wd.......

Tap, crackle, pop

P4trol
23rd November 2012, 12:16 PM
How long till you finish driving it?

Mods, can you do temp bans?

Tipsy-tap

scotty83
23rd November 2012, 01:05 PM
Completely normal to feel "that" way when in such a vehicle. I hope you can revert after the clutch is all said and done and you have no repercussions/side effects from your time in the RAV 4....Unfortunately your son maybe too far gone to save....my condolences to you and your family. ;)

Should be fun converting back as i am also have the conversion to single mass done at the same time..... Will have to learn to drive again..

Winnie
23rd November 2012, 01:18 PM
My boss's work car is a RAV4 which I sometimes have to drive. It's yucky.

DIAL-A-TAP

threedogs
23rd November 2012, 03:06 PM
Bit tooooo much Bruuuv going on here, cure is simple stick fingers down throat allow contents to empty on centre console give keys back. Rav?? RAV what is that like a crow

MEGOMONSTER
23rd November 2012, 05:29 PM
Go wash yourself with some diesel, spray yourself with Glen20 and give the keys back. And only then will we consider you to return to the forum, as for now the doors of the Secret Society of Patrology are closed. ( back now turned. )

Never argue with an idiot, cos he'll bring you down to his level, then beat you with experience. Y2K

Drew
23rd November 2012, 05:52 PM
Go wash yourself with some diesel, spray yourself with Glen20 and give the keys back. And only then will we consider you to return to the forum, as for now the doors of the Secret Society of Patrology are closed. ( back now turned. )

Never argue with an idiot, cos he'll bring you down to his level, then beat you with experience. Y2K

PMSL nice mego

PMC
24th November 2012, 09:19 AM

G'day AB,

Would please refrain from using my photo on this website! It was for your eyes only!

PS, as for you Scotty 83, get someone to at least give you 40 lashes around your private area of your anatomy with a bull-whip!

Regards,

RLI

MEGOMONSTER
25th November 2012, 10:02 AM
Have you given back the keys yet, cos you don't smell like diesel yet.

scotty83
25th November 2012, 10:29 AM
Nope Gearbox still out. Steel dowel would not come out of the crank. It is out now though... get her back monday avo. Can't wait.... Not sleeping well at the moment. This is the longest we have been apart. Will have to take some days off to be with her when she comes back..lol