PDA

View Full Version : friendlyfire

friendlyfire
17th November 2010, 08:57 PM
Hi all,

I am a new member, the owner of a well used '90 GY60 diesel Patrol ute. In fact, my first Patrol, I have always owned Landcruisers and still own a L'cruiser Troopy but was offered the Patrol at a bargain price so I snapped it up as a work ute. It has done six trips up the Cape (York) this year for my work and frankly I am impressed with it but will only admit this in this forum. The Patrol is presently undergoing some major maintenance as it has rattled apart over the past months. I do all my own work on it.

I have a query;
I have been trying to download a manual that shows body parts. I need to know what the plate under the grill at the front which houses the tail light / indicator lens is called. It runs the length of the grill. The one on my ute has rusted out, I am after another one but do not know what it is called so I can search for a replacement. Can anyone offer some help?

Cheers

AB
17th November 2010, 09:01 PM
Hi mate, welcome to the forum, don't be scared to tell Toyota owners how great Patrol's are mate....haha

I would post that question your asking under the right category as a lot of members don't read this section.

You only need 25 posts to download the manual anyway so ask some questions, join in the conversations and you'll be downloading it before you know it.

Enjoy!

Post up some things in these categories...

Members Rides - tell us about your rig
Members map - Where your from
Wanted - What parts do you want
For sale - Anything for sale
Just join in the convos mate...Won't take long to get the manual and hang around too!

Maxhead
17th November 2010, 09:25 PM
Welcome to the forum Friendlyfire, glad you are happy with the troll

wildgu6
17th November 2010, 09:50 PM
Hey Friendlyfire, Welcome to Trol town buddy.
Good to see you on baord the best forum around.
Heaps of handy information,Great bunch of people with a s*** load of knowledge and experience with plenty of good advice.
And a few good laughs along the way as well. You should be able to find what your after around here somewhere.
Good to see your Impressed with the Trol, Not many on this forum wouldnt be........lol

Good luck buddy, Welcome aboard and Enjoy the ride

Cheers Pete

YNOT
17th November 2010, 10:09 PM
Welcome to the forum FF.
I'm not sure which panel you are referring to. Y60 (GQ) front park and indicator lights are mounted in the plastic grill? The panel behind the grill is the radiator support panel. If you could get a photo of the panel (or what's left of it) and post it in here I'm sure we could identify it.
The manuals you can access here are service manuals not body or parts manuals so may not be much help to you with this question.

Tony

patch697
17th November 2010, 11:29 PM
Welcome on board & I hope you enjoy the forum.

I agree with YNOY here mate so please do your best to get some picks posted & we will do ure best to help.