PDA

View Full Version : THE ADVENTURES OF RLI (ripping yarns)!

PMC
22nd November 2012, 01:05 AM
The adventures of RLI’ trip to Cape York.

Part 1

Lonicus
22nd November 2012, 06:01 AM
Bloody hell mate, life is interesting to say the least.

BUT, you can't stop now, I need to know what happens! :clapping:

MEGOMONSTER
22nd November 2012, 06:02 AM
Lucky you didn't get Abdullahs car, cos it would have been two parts navara, one part hilux and one part BT50.

At least it worked out in the end, new car, military combat training, testing Australia's transport system.

Never argue with an idiot, cos he'll bring you down to his level, then beat you with experience. Y2K

PMC
23rd November 2012, 09:30 AM
G’day folks!

I have been a naughty boy again!!!!! I have decided to remove this story, has it may offend people! That is not my attention!

PS, Arse-kicked again! Back to introduction duties and peeling potatoes for any future forum trip! Gee, it's like being back in the army again!

Regards,

RLI

Bloodyaussie
23rd November 2012, 09:35 AM
You are a worry.... can we make some sort of thread out of this anyway?????????

If I were to head up to Cape York it would start like this....... Come on kids get in the car!!!!! Are you sure you have everything, ok lets go.... Oh shit I forgot the..... bloody hell hurry up then!!!!!!

nissannewby
23rd November 2012, 09:41 AM
Dont worry. Im sure a few including myself got to read that story. Very entertaining. Maybe you need to hire a editor and get them to post it once they change a few words around to be more family friendly :). I know I enjoy reading them.

Keep the stories coming even if you email them to someone to proof read before posting.

Cheers.

PMC
23rd November 2012, 10:29 AM
You are a worry.... can we make some sort of thread out of this anyway?????????

If I were to head up to Cape York it would start like this....... Come on kids get in the car!!!!! Are you sure you have everything, ok lets go.... Oh shit I forgot the..... bloody hell hurry up then!!!!!!

G'day Bloodyaussie,

I will go back to school and get re-edcumacated on proper etiquette! Hang in there Trendsetters! I will re-submit a family orientated version for this forum and its kind members! What i have effectively done is cut and pasted it from another forum that i am on! I have been extremely busy chasing up an new turbo and other goodies for my Patrol which as resulted in me being lazy to correct the story. I will fix it on the weekend!

Regards,

RLI

PMC
23rd November 2012, 10:32 AM
Dont worry. Im sure a few including myself got to read that story. Very entertaining. Maybe you need to hire a editor and get them to post it once they change a few words around to be more family friendly :). I know I enjoy reading them.

Keep the stories coming even if you email them to someone to proof read before posting.

Cheers.

G'day nissannewby;

Good advice mate!

PS, Ye-Ha baby, I AM COMING BACK!

Regards,

RLI

Lonicus
23rd November 2012, 11:11 AM
The generic "Bob" is pretty safe mate :)

Looking forward to reading more yarns, love em!!

Woof
23rd November 2012, 10:11 PM
G’day folks!

I have been a naughty boy again!!!!! I have decided to remove this story, has it may offend people! That is not my attention!

PS, Arse-kicked again! Back to introduction duties and peeling potatoes for any future forum trip! Gee, it's like being back in the army again!

Regards,

RLI
It's all good Paul, sending you a truck load of spuds mate, happy peeling..lol

Winnie
23rd November 2012, 10:21 PM
Just need less "eff words" and it would still be just as hilarious, I read it this morning and almost peed my pants.

PMC
24th November 2012, 10:06 AM
It's all good Paul, sending you a truck load of spuds mate, happy peeling..lol

G'day Dogman!

I remember in my early part of my Army career as a young Private soldier. Back in those days you would end-up doing an OR'S mess duty, at least once a month, everyone hated this duty. One day i got stuck with this round-mound of sound of a Catering Corp SGT, i nicked named the bloke,(the iron tom-cat). He put me on potatoes duty, this required you to unload the spuds from a truck then carry the 40kg sacks to the pantry area, get them checked off a list, then carry the bastards to the prep area. You firstly, then had to wash them and then peal them using a water operated skin grater machine.

Folks, in an Infantry units OR'S mess you are talking about feeding 500 men, that's a lot of spuds for lunch and dinner. I fixed this SGT this one morning, the spuds were going in the machine the size of cricket balls and by the time i had finished with them, the came out looking like small hail stones. Ha,Ha that ended my day doing potatoes. The bastard had no-sense of humor! He then assigned me to clean the toilets using a tooth brush!

Regards,

RLI

Alitis007
27th November 2012, 01:08 AM
I got to read your story mate and it was gold!! Cant wait to hear the rest, cheers mate for a great laugh!!