PDA

View Full Version : Adobe Flash anyone?

AB
21st November 2012, 09:31 PM
Anyone here know how to use Adobe Flash at all?

I'm stuck on something that people on Adobe forums don't know the answer to either so last resort....A 4wd forum...LMAO!!!

Never know your luck I guess!!!

I'll need to send the FLA file to check something out if anyone has half a clue with the program???

mudski
21st November 2012, 09:35 PM
I have got a book on Flash CS3,a book on Dreamweaver 8 and Fireworks 8 you can have when i did my course years ago. Can't remember a thing about it now though. But mate if you think these books can help you your quite welcome to have them.

Also try google too. I have found many an answer via google. So what is it exactly you need to do?

AB
21st November 2012, 09:38 PM
Thanks mate but I hate books, I'm more of a trial and error guy even if it takes a week I'll work it out lol

AB
21st November 2012, 09:40 PM
It's actually simple just adding links to existing buttons but they won't link. I know I'm doing right but it won't link.

It's killing me!!!

mudski
21st November 2012, 09:40 PM
What version on flash is it BTW?

AB
21st November 2012, 09:57 PM
Cs3 I can't remember what version cs3 is....8?

mudski
21st November 2012, 10:06 PM
the book i have is for CS3. Lemmo flick through it as I know what you mean but its years since I've done it.

mudski
21st November 2012, 10:15 PM
Straight over my head without reloading CS3 back on.
See this though,
http://forums.creativecow.net/thread/190/859949

mudski
21st November 2012, 10:50 PM
Huh?...........

Clunk
21st November 2012, 10:54 PM
Ahh the old cs3! All u need to do ab is run it with xp4 then cross link into the jv8 script, press shift control delete and add the command "flko324". Watch a full series of red dwarf and enter catmans birth date followed by the number of rivets in a dalek's armoured skirt and your problem is solved.

Computers are eezy peezy and most certainly not built artificially complicated to keep lunatics in work.

That's exactly how I would do it too Plassy but with a little extra Y2K to boot

Don't stroke it, TAP it!!!!.....

Woof
21st November 2012, 11:24 PM
Can't be that hard AB, after all we created computers and the software they run............................................so that makes us Superior, unless it was created by SKYNET mate...

lorrieandjas
21st November 2012, 11:29 PM
Hi AB. If you send me your flash file source and what you're trying to achieve I'll have one of my devs sort it and let you know what they did.

Jas

AB
22nd November 2012, 08:17 AM
Ahh the old cs3! All u need to do ab is run it with xp4 then cross link into the jv8 script, press shift control delete and add the command "flko324". Watch a full series of red dwarf and enter catmans birth date followed by the number of rivets in a dalek's armoured skirt and your problem is solved.

Computers are eezy peezy and most certainly not built artificially complicated to keep lunatics in work.

I started to read this thinking Plassy my man......And then I got to the Red Dwarf comment...LMAO.....Damn it!!!

AB
22nd November 2012, 08:18 AM
Hi AB. If you send me your flash file source and what you're trying to achieve I'll have one of my devs sort it and let you know what they did.

Jas

Thanks for the offer mate, I just jumped on Fiverr last night and paid someone 5 bucks to put them in...LMAO

Gotta love that fiverr site!!!!

Thanks anyway bud!!!

AB
22nd November 2012, 09:11 AM
Bloody hell...lol

My Fiverr guy cant do it either.

Jas, if your still keen mate can I please send you the file to check out.

It should be simple....I know where the link should be placed and I just did it on a similar file and it works 100%

This file must have something different or something wrong with it as I can't get it to link....GRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lorrieandjas
22nd November 2012, 10:12 AM
Hi AB,

Send away - I'll PM you my email address.

Jas

AB
22nd November 2012, 10:20 AM
Thanks for this Jas, email sent mate!