PDA

View Full Version : Founder of the 3 word game

wildgu6
17th November 2010, 05:33 PM
I would just like to take this oppertunity to thank Timbo for the thread of the 3 word game.
Every one has given Rossco hugs and kisses for his effort in translating the thread, and so they should it was a top effort, but Timbo you are the real legend behind the thread for getting the ball rolling, So a BIG WELL DONE to you buddy. Top thread!!!

I know this is not a thread so to speak, but I didnt want to break the 3 word game thread again.
Thank you so kindly for your understanding guys.

Cheers Pete.

NissanGQ4.2
17th November 2010, 05:36 PM
A big thankyou from me to Timbo, well done mate

Woof
17th November 2010, 06:06 PM
Cool Timbo, just love the way it all comes together

Maxhead
17th November 2010, 08:29 PM
Yep, well done Timbo. It's taken off like wild fire

DX grunt
18th November 2010, 03:00 AM
I would just like to take this oppertunity to thank Timbo for the thread of the 3 word game.
Every one has given Rossco hugs and kisses for his effort in translating the thread, and so they should it was a top effort, but Timbo you are the real legend behind the thread for getting the ball rolling, So a BIG WELL DONE to you buddy. Top thread!!!

I know this is not a thread so to speak, but I didnt want to break the 3 word game thread again.
Thank you so kindly for your understanding guys.

Cheers Pete.

Well done Timbo. I've kept it up to date as of now and will never, ever, hand write out 63 pages and retype it again.

When you say the word brother, I'll just copy and paste, that simple - now. lololol

Thanks again.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

Timbo
18th November 2010, 09:08 AM
Haha thanks gents.

You actually beat me to it Rossco because I told AB I was going to type it out.. then a few days later he tells me.. "hey, rossco typed the lot out" haha. I haven't been on the forums lately so I didn't get a chance to thank you..so.. THANK YOU!

I'll be back with more FUN FILLED FORUM GAMES FOR THE FAMILY AND FRIENDS! Ot as I like to call it, FFFGFTFAF.

patch697
18th November 2010, 09:15 AM
LOLOL........Keep up the good work mate, we all appreciate your efforts here.

nowoolies
26th April 2011, 11:29 AM
onya Tim
hay how`s about you do the translation for a day give Ross the day off hahahahahahahahaah
come back stop running away....lmfao