PDA

View Full Version : The Chris Thread!!!

AB
18th November 2012, 05:56 PM
Beat ya Dazz....LMAO:tease::tease::tease::tease:

We had about half a dozen Chris's at the meet up and it was just ridiculous...lol

Maxhead
18th November 2012, 05:59 PM
Yeah, but there was only one Kris witha K...lololol :)

Winnie
18th November 2012, 06:18 PM
Yeah, but there was only one Kris witha K...lololol :)

What was it though, Krzytof or somethin like that... Always were one to be different

DIAL-A-TAP

Winnie
18th November 2012, 06:19 PM
We were like meerkats. Somebody called out Chris and we'd all look over, was crazy.

DIAL-A-TAP

Bloodyaussie
18th November 2012, 06:30 PM
Was fookin funny, it was like you had better odds that the next bloke to turn up was named Chris/Kris than any other????

I was starting to call people Chris that were not named Kris!!!

Winnie
18th November 2012, 06:36 PM
Was fookin funny, it was like you had better odds that the next bloke to turn up was named Chris/Kris than any other????

I was starting to call people Chris that were not named Kris!!!

Yeah I gave it a try, couldn't remember somebody's name so had a guess at Chris and got evil eyes

DIAL-A-TAP

Bloodyaussie
18th November 2012, 06:48 PM
Yeah I gave it a try, couldn't remember somebody's name so had a guess at Chris and got evil eyes

DIAL-A-TAP

Ba ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

growler2058
18th November 2012, 07:17 PM
What was it though, Krzytof or somethin like that... Always were one to be different

DIAL-A-TAP

Wheelbarrow with a K like his surname is wheelbarrow with a P hahahahahahahahahaha

threedogs
18th November 2012, 09:04 PM
And I'm the one on heavy meds Sheeeesh, Whats a group of Chrises' called,,,,, a carton of Chris"s?????. no I'm Spartacus. will the real abu beb boobee step forward