PDA

View Full Version : ACDC Touring in 2013.

Coldcomfort
17th November 2012, 02:45 AM
http://musicfeeds.com.au/news/acdc-tour-confirmed-for-2013/

I wonder if I'm too old for this??

Bigrig
17th November 2012, 03:35 AM
They obviously aren't!!! lmao

I'll be going!!!

threedogs
17th November 2012, 06:44 AM
You're a bit of a mosh pit groupie bigrig, did you miss all this as a kid, Shite even I saw the Beatles didnt hear them but saw them. roy."o". Maybe you're a tad younger

2TROLLFAM
17th November 2012, 07:17 AM
Never too old for ACDC!!

Sent from Sharen's iPhone using Tapatalk ....

wildgu6
17th November 2012, 09:54 AM
X2 Shazza, Saw them last time and will see them this time if they're coming, One of the best gigs ive eva been too. It was an awesome production.
Googled it and there is nothing to say they are coming, No dates, No confirmation, No nothing except for rumors and we all know where rumors get us. LOL
Fingers crossed

Tappn the App Beers on Tap

nissannewby
17th November 2012, 10:06 AM
I saw em last time as well hopefully they come around again would be off tap if they did.

Bigrig
17th November 2012, 10:39 AM
You're a bit of a mosh pit groupie bigrig, did you miss all this as a kid, Shite even I saw the Beatles didnt hear them but saw them. roy."o". Maybe you're a tad younger

Haha ... did it as a kid too mate - saw Metallica and ACDC in the eighties (seen Metallica twice since), and if those crusty old muso's are happy to be wheeled back on stage, I'm happy to go see em - they'll put on a roaring show no doubt.

But yes, much to my kids disappointment at times, I like the Big O as well ... grew up with him, Marty Robbins, Kenny Rogers, Tom Jones, Neil Diamond and a large variety of others blasting out on the old boys car radio ... what drove me to love heavy rock I'm guessing!!! thanks dad!!!! lmao

MudDonk
17th November 2012, 11:47 AM
i slept on concrete in city for 2cnd row centre at ballbreaker...im going fo sure :)

Bigrig
17th November 2012, 12:21 PM
i slept on concrete in city for 2cnd row centre at ballbreaker...im going fo sure :)

See you there!!! haha ... I'll be the fat old bloke living vicariously through the younger members of the crowd!! Will still be in jeans, wife beater and a flanno though!!! lmao

2TROLLFAM
17th November 2012, 04:41 PM
Neil Diamond once gave me 4 bunches of his flowers in the 90's LOL my first ex husband was security at Sydney Entertainment Centre & got me back stage to meet him ... Also met Gene Simmons - dirty old bastard he was but still pretty freeking awesome show they put on!!

wildgu6
17th November 2012, 06:17 PM
Met Billy Thorpe backstage at Ponde one year after a run in with some Angel nom's.
Top bloke great gig, signed the miss's bikini top and put on a full on spread of food and booze. Ahhh the life of the rich and famous

Coldcomfort
17th November 2012, 06:24 PM
Neil Diamond once gave me 4 bunches of his flowers in the 90's LOL my first ex husband was security at Sydney Entertainment Centre & got me back stage to meet him ... Also met Gene Simmons - dirty old bastard he was but still pretty freeking awesome show they put on!!

How many ex husbands do you have???

wildgu6
17th November 2012, 06:29 PM
How many ex husbands do you have???

Lol..... Good point, she did say my first X..... Onya Shaz

2TROLLFAM
17th November 2012, 08:36 PM
Lol..... Good point, she did say my first X..... Onya Shaz

Ummmmmmm 2 ??? But I swear they are both still alive - for now LOL - they had their uses but right now I can't think of what those uses might have been

Soooo ACDC ...

Woof
17th November 2012, 08:42 PM
OK I hate to say it but I have never been a fan of ACDC, yeah I know I am going to cop it but all their songs sound the same

2TROLLFAM
17th November 2012, 08:45 PM
OK I hate to say it but I have never been a fan of ACDC, yeah I know I am going to cop it but all their songs sound the same

O.M.G ... Nothing else to say - am speechless LMFAO!!!

nissannewby
17th November 2012, 10:30 PM
Get out....

wildgu6
17th November 2012, 10:32 PM

Aaahhh and you a Sabbeth fan mate, mmmm and all their songs are different aye, Lol Onya mate

choppie
18th November 2012, 11:23 AM

I heard he is the mosh pit 3dogs LMAO