PDA

View Full Version : Deep Purple here in 2013

Woof
16th November 2012, 02:18 AM
Just got my ticket..................and yes Pete they are playing in SA mate:bigthumbup:

threedogs
16th November 2012, 05:52 AM
Sweet child in time,,,,,, I had most albums. local band in Tom Price like most in the 70's did a good cover of Smoke on the water.
Can they still sing or is it going to be a MeatLoaf Rip Off

wildgu6
16th November 2012, 05:53 AM
Yes Doggy they are, at the Ent' centre. Not a good venue for big gigs but never the less they will be here. But it coincides with Clipsal. One will need a second mortgage for the weekend. Clipsal comes first, Kiss, Mötley crew, Angels, Mossey, Hilltop Hoods and Ken Block. Great line up this year Oh and Pearcey. It's a must this year

Tappn the App Beers on Tap

MC97GQ
16th November 2012, 05:54 AM
Doggie,

Wont quite be the same without Jon Lord the greatest rock & roll/ heavy metal keyboardist of all time.

But a great gig anyway,

Mark

pearcey
16th November 2012, 08:46 AM
Yes Doggy they are, at the Ent' centre. Not a good venue for big gigs but never the less they will be here. But it coincides with Clipsal. One will need a second mortgage for the weekend. Clipsal comes first, Kiss, Mötley crew, Angels, Mossey, Hilltop Hoods and Ken Block. Great line up this year Oh and Pearcey. It's a must this year

Tappn the App Beers on Tap

G`day Pete.
Things must be great at your place, what new job, chance to get a second mortgage wow.
Yer Clipsal and F1 not far away so I`ll be back in training soon, ie refresh scooter skills hahahaha.
Hope we can catch up soon.

DX grunt
16th November 2012, 12:05 PM
Just got my ticket..................and yes Pete they are playing in SA mate:bigthumbup:

So!

Hahaha

threedogs
16th November 2012, 12:12 PM
Just a thought Dogman but if anyone asks whats a Deep Purple or similar can we ban them for a few weeks please.
As I said "sweet child in time" was my favourite

Alitis007
16th November 2012, 01:19 PM
Just a thought Dogman but if anyone asks whats a Deep Purple or similar can we ban them for a few weeks please.
As I said "sweet child in time" was my favourite

Deep purple, isnt that an oil brand in the states??? Lol couldnt resist ha!

Woof
17th November 2012, 12:34 AM
So!

Hahaha

Oh Ross, you are such a bloody hillbillly..LOL