PDA

View Full Version : 3" Exhaust, Xforce ? Your thoughts....

WogsRus
15th November 2012, 09:26 PM
Hi Gusy

I am in the market for, basically am after noise more then anything, i want that turbo whistle please.

I found these guys

http://www.bestmufflers.com/bshop/product_info.php?products_id=4746&osCsid=7d8f1c5d43939eca863f06df2513e2bb

price seams right. I know now cat, who needs it anyhow. LOL.

Has anyone seen these in the flesh and or got one installed?

WogsRus
16th November 2012, 07:05 AM
anyone, humm all quiet on the western front

kevin07
16th November 2012, 07:32 AM
maybe you could ask them what will happen to your boost say like will it cause overboost and put my car into limp mode and how much is the fine for not running at cat. from the western front

DieselSmart
16th November 2012, 10:18 AM
I've not seen x-force systems cause overboost. We sell mild xforce systems for people who just want to have the benefits of having an exhaust without the expensive price tag. There is nothing wrong with them, they sound pretty good and they reduce egt's what more could you ask for?

threedogs
16th November 2012, 11:15 AM
I'd be at least putting a boost and ETG guage on first so I can see what changes if any are happening with the boost and egts.
what is the exhaust going on firstly, no ones fills out signitures anymore so we have to guess., If Di will more than likely overboost,
but how will you know with no guages?, IMO you need guages so any mod you do you can see whats happenning, instead of going back to a shop to tell you what you can see via guages,
PM the Ferret about an EGR blocking plate too He'll even explain why you should do this mod not just sell you the bit and forget you, highly recommend

WogsRus
16th November 2012, 11:27 AM
thanks Guys, not a problem with over boost, got a new boost controller set up i can use anyhow.