PDA

View Full Version : Cam's Ride

patrolguy12
15th November 2012, 09:28 PM
Hi Guys and Girls,

Been a while since iv'e been on here so thought I would post some pics of my ex Telstra Nissan Patrol....
Since acquiring it I have added 360 degree LED lighting plus a control unit with additional 12 volt outlets, an Ironman Bullbar (Very poor product but I wont go there) and 2 x UHF radios consisting of a basic GME and a Tait 8110 (with a heap of extras programmed in).

I have not done too many upgrades as I still need it for a work rig but recently took it to Fraser from Sydney and had no issues at all... apart from the boys making fun of the narrow road grippers nicknamed "the cheese cutters".

Have also started installing a dual battery system, just looking for a battery tray (feel free to give me ahoy if you know anyone who sells them) and wish to start decking it out properly in another 3 or so months when it will no longer be needed as a work and leisure vehicle!

Have had some great ideas from you fellow ex telstra owners, thanks!

AB
15th November 2012, 09:33 PM
Very nice mate, love the Telstras, very well set up!!!

Shame about the bull bar though!!!

BigRAWesty
15th November 2012, 10:16 PM
Very nice.. At least you know all wiring is up to scratch..

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)