PDA

View Full Version : Back to hospital!

PMC
14th November 2012, 07:44 AM
G'day folks,

Back to hospital again. Bloody bowl playing up again! I hope to be back on deck in a couple of days.

PS, gents, please do not piss around when it comes to your prostate or bowl. Please consult your doctor ASAP should you have any pain or bleeding from these areas! It just might save your life!

Regards,

RLI
:sterb032:

Sir Roofy
14th November 2012, 08:09 AM
hope it works ok this time mate all the best
and look forward to more posts from you

Bigrig
14th November 2012, 08:14 AM
Good luck with it champion and hope see you fighting fit again in a few days!!

Bloodyaussie
14th November 2012, 08:38 AM
It scares me shitless.... the older you get the more you spend thinking about crap like this (no pun).

wildgu6
14th November 2012, 09:37 AM
All the best mate, hope your back on deck soon.

Tappn the App Beers on Tap

threedogs
14th November 2012, 01:41 PM
I get checked quite often, but so far so good, Hope all goes well as can be. Just tap a nurse on the butt and blame it on the meds I do,
breaks the tension

nissannewby
14th November 2012, 02:24 PM
Good luck with it all mate. Hopefully I will have plenty of pics for you to look at it when you get back. Enjoy the hospital food :p. Take it easy.

MEGOMONSTER
14th November 2012, 03:35 PM
All the best mate. Good luck

Never argue with an idiot, cos he'll bring you down to his level, then beat you with experience.

BigRAWesty
14th November 2012, 04:01 PM
Good luck for a quick recovery mate..

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

lorrieandjas
15th November 2012, 11:23 AM
Mate - great advice - and I hope all is well and the recovery is quick!

threedogs
15th November 2012, 11:40 AM
see you back real soon can you edit your post from bowl to bowel please, thought one of your nuts was dropping off, but they sew them back on now no prob, you'll be right mate, take the lap top pm anyone anytime sure you'll get a smile on the dial. ex Prez of 4wd vic just had massive bowel trouble but back on track big time if you ever want to have a yac with him if you have any concerns PM me and I'll pass on details. Sometimes easier to talk to someone who's actually gone through it. Chin up check butt for candle wax nurses may have birthday while your under LOL Like I said PM anytime Due to go in myself again shortly.

ozzymalone
15th November 2012, 12:07 PM
Good luck with it mate. Hope all goes well and your back firing on all cylinders soon. ;)

89gqpatrol4x4
15th November 2012, 05:19 PM
all the best mate and hope for a speedy recovery

Drew
15th November 2012, 09:19 PM
I get checked quite often, but so far so good, Hope all goes well as can be. Just tap a nurse on the butt and blame it on the meds I do,
breaks the tension

The last one he tapped was called Steve :):)

Stropp
15th November 2012, 11:23 PM
All the best mate, hope it all comes good and I am with you don't be a hero see the doc, I go every year just to be safe.

Rustyboner81
16th November 2012, 02:47 AM
Good luck mate.
Its a bummer aye (c'mon little snigger)
not looking forward to having to go through those check ups but i'll take it like a man.
Its a very personal thing your going through so thanks for sharing and reminding us retarded males that ignore so many niggles that could turn into more very quickly

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

Lonicus
16th November 2012, 07:11 AM
Good luck mate, I hope it's sorted and you're back with us real soon.

For those that didn't know, the prostate can be checked via a blood test, so no need for the digital exam which puts a lot of blokes off getting tested.

I get a yearly check-up which includes all the normal blood tests and the prostate check is part of the same blood work, just another box ticked on the form.

PMC
16th November 2012, 07:41 PM
hope it works ok this time mate all the best
and look forward to more posts from you

G'day roofy,

Thanks mate!

Regards,

RLI

PMC
16th November 2012, 07:42 PM
Good luck with it champion and hope see you fighting fit again in a few days!!

G'day Bigrig,

Thanks mate!

Regards,

RLI

PMC
16th November 2012, 07:43 PM
It scares me shitless.... the older you get the more you spend thinking about crap like this (no pun).

G'day Bloodyaussie,

So true, thanks mate!

Regards,

RLI

PMC
16th November 2012, 07:45 PM
All the best mate, hope your back on deck soon.

Tappn the App Beers on Tap

G'day Wild98,

I will drink to that tap! Thanks mate!

Regards,

RLI

James_R
16th November 2012, 07:45 PM
Good luck with it all mate. Hope it all goes well. My better half and I are going to be visiting your part of the world next week, and a lovely part of the world it is.

PMC
16th November 2012, 07:46 PM
breaks the tension

G'day threedogs,

Thanks mate!

PS, how are you recovering?

Regards,

RLI

PMC
16th November 2012, 07:48 PM
Good luck with it all mate. Hopefully I will have plenty of pics for you to look at it when you get back. Enjoy the hospital food :p. Take it easy.

G'day nissannewby,

Love the pics of all your new goodies (x-mas presents for the Patrol)

Thanks mate!

Regards,

RLI

PMC
16th November 2012, 07:49 PM
All the best mate. Good luck

Never argue with an idiot, cos he'll bring you down to his level, then beat you with experience.

G'day MEGOMONSTER,

So true, thanks mate!

Regards,

RLI

PMC
16th November 2012, 07:51 PM
[QUOTE=Westy's Accessories;293820]Good luck for a quick recovery mate..

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)[/QUOT

G'day Kallen,

Thanks for your kind words,

Regards,

RLI

PMC
16th November 2012, 07:52 PM
Mate - great advice - and I hope all is well and the recovery is quick!

G'day lorrieandjas;

Thanks mate!

Regards,

RLI

PMC
16th November 2012, 07:54 PM
Good luck with it mate. Hope all goes well and your back firing on all cylinders soon. ;)

G'day ozzymalone,

I hope to firing at least on 5 out 6 cylinders!

Thanks mate!

Regards,

RLI

PMC
16th November 2012, 07:55 PM
all the best mate and hope for a speedy recovery

G'day 89gqpatrol4x4,

Thanks mate!

Regards,

RLI

PMC
16th November 2012, 07:56 PM
The last one he tapped was called Steve :):)

G'day Drew;

Thanks mate!

Regards,

RLI

PMC
16th November 2012, 07:57 PM
All the best mate, hope it all comes good and I am with you don't be a hero see the doc, I go every year just to be safe.

G'day Stropp,

I hate getting old!

Thanks mate!

Regards,

RLI

PMC
16th November 2012, 07:59 PM
Good luck mate.
Its a bummer aye (c'mon little snigger)
not looking forward to having to go through those check ups but i'll take it like a man.
Its a very personal thing your going through so thanks for sharing and reminding us retarded males that ignore so many niggles that could turn into more very quickly

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

G'day Rustyboner81

Thanks mate for your kind words of wisdom!

Regards,

RLI

PMC
16th November 2012, 08:00 PM
Good luck mate, I hope it's sorted and you're back with us real soon.

For those that didn't know, the prostate can be checked via a blood test, so no need for the digital exam which puts a lot of blokes off getting tested.

I get a yearly check-up which includes all the normal blood tests and the prostate check is part of the same blood work, just another box ticked on the form.

G'day Lonicus,

So true, thanks mate!

Regards,

RLI