PDA

View Full Version : Hi

peterfranks72
15th November 2010, 10:02 PM
Hi I'm a new member my name is Peter & I live on the south coast of WA & we have millions of sq miles of outback to play in with my 4wd

Woof
15th November 2010, 10:05 PM
Welcome Peter, another West Australian, you beauty...........what model Patrol do you own mate?....by the way enjoy the best forum around.

peterfranks72
15th November 2010, 10:12 PM
1993 GQ it is awesome. I'm fitting a poxy immobilsor at the moment to comply with a stupid govt law. I'm having trouble working out which wire is the ignition don't suppose you have any idea.

Maxhead
15th November 2010, 10:12 PM
Welcome to the forum Peter, enjoy

peterfranks72
15th November 2010, 10:15 PM
Cheers first time on any sort of forum all a bit new

Woof
15th November 2010, 10:18 PM
1993 GQ it is awesome. I'm fitting a poxy immobilsor at the moment to comply with a stupid govt law. I'm having trouble working out which wire is the ignition don't suppose you have any idea.

Sorry Peter, I've got no idea mate but if you post your question in the appropriate section, help will be on the way for sure.
Not everyone reads this section mate.

peterfranks72
15th November 2010, 10:26 PM
Thanks Dogman just did it

YNOT
15th November 2010, 10:51 PM
Welcome to the forum Peter, wiring question answered.

Tony

DX grunt
16th November 2010, 12:44 AM
G'day Peter.

Welcome to the forum. Great to see another Sandgroper here. I'm from Gnowangerup, about 130km north of Albany.

After 25 posts you can download a manual, so keep talking. lol

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

AB
16th November 2010, 07:37 AM
Welcome to the forum Peter, feel free to ask anything and join in the conversations.

patch697
16th November 2010, 09:52 AM
Welcome on board & I hope you enjoy the forum.

wildgu6
16th November 2010, 05:28 PM
Another Pete, Damn fine name I do say. Welcome to Trol town buddy.
Good to see you on baord the best forum around.
Heaps of handy information,Great bunch of people with a s*** load of knowledge and experience with plenty of good advice.
And a few good laughs along the way as well.
Sounds like you have a great playground out there.

Good luck buddy, Welcome aboard, Enjoy the ride

Cheers Pete

Finly Owner
16th November 2010, 11:00 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Peter. Not to worry about being new to forums, just add comment to any thread, ask question in correct catorgories(if not sure ask in general banter), be nice and play fair. No nudity or full profanities, remember ladies and families are present here.

Otherwise enjoy, look around, have fun, and ask how to if unsure. This was my first forum and now I'm here most nights.

Tim