PDA

View Full Version : Gotta watch that Ferret

Maxhead
8th November 2012, 08:40 PM
Hahahahahah, had a good laugh. Rods terrerising older woman....

http://www.news.com.au/world/ferret-mauled-me-on-my-scooter/story-fndir2ev-1226512833880

MEGOMONSTER
8th November 2012, 08:47 PM
Your terrible ferret.

oncedisturbed
8th November 2012, 08:52 PM
Pesky Ferrets!! Young bloke has 1 at his Mum's place, funny lil bugger's but damn me they stink

AB
8th November 2012, 08:52 PM
I had a ferret when I was a kid, damn thing used to hide under the stairs and nip your ankles as you walked down with their razor teeth...LMAO

They piss everywhere and bite all the time....They make good light brackets though....lol

GUtsy ute
8th November 2012, 09:04 PM
Can't trust those rebel ferrets,there on every forum!!LOL

the ferret
8th November 2012, 09:29 PM
For your information, that pic looks nothing like me, If she had had a decent light bracket and had blocked the EGR and done some of the NADS as well as letting the tyres down a bit with a good Aussie deflator,..... she would have got away !!

Poor old dear, hope she's ok.
Cheers, the ferret.

GUtsy ute
8th November 2012, 09:31 PM
For your information, that pic looks nothing like me, If she had had a decent light bracket and had blocked the EGR and done some of the NADS as well as letting the tyres down a bit with a good Aussie deflator,..... she would have got away !!

Poor old dear, hope she's ok.
Cheers, the ferret.

She did have the turbo boost wound up though!!!

Yendor
8th November 2012, 09:47 PM
So all we need to do is deploy the walking stick on the angry Ferret........um :)

the ferret
8th November 2012, 09:50 PM
So all we need to do is deploy the walking stick on the angry Ferret........um :)

Just try it mate.................Mine's bigger'n yours lol

Cheers, the ferret.

choppie
8th November 2012, 09:54 PM
Geeeez Ferret your not giving the forum a good name biting old ladies on the leg,you should have sunk your teeth in a tire
to show how fast your deflators work LMAO:devilred:

Yendor
8th November 2012, 10:19 PM
Just try it mate.................Mine's bigger'n yours lol

Cheers, the ferret.

It's not all about the size........it's how you use it............or so I'm told. :confused:

Yendor
8th November 2012, 10:22 PM
Bet she wished she had a cold spoon.

lol

I bet that would work almost as quick as his deflators. :)

the ferret
8th November 2012, 10:30 PM
It's not all about the size........it's how you use it............or so I'm told. :confused:

You could be right there Rodney, my Mum and Dad gave me a book on the subject many years ago lol

Anyway, I've worked out why the Ferret chased her, she had the Gopher in....

Rabbit mode!!:tease: